A little but interesting question about the gains and the starting size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little but interesting question about the gains and the starting size

I've been here for three weeks and saw a few threads of people's gains, and observated a little correlation between starting size and gains: the people who began with a big penis (7, 8 inches or more) had more gains in one year than the people who had a small one (4, 5 inches).

This reminded me a little theory I thought when I began in this: when you stretch or jelq your penis, your tissues and cells "slightly break" to form new cellules and grow, via the stretch or the overflow of blood due to the jelq. That's true, but, wouldn't that mean, that if you apply the same exercise in a bigger penis, it's affecting to more tissue length and in order, adding a higher quantity of cells (gains)?

So resuming: does a big penis have more gains than a small one, in the same amount of time and same exercise routine? It seems to make sense.

Hmm i wonder i dont know an answer but i do wonder lol. I know i gained a bit from PE already and i started fairly large
    BPEL- 8.25
    MEG-5.75
    BPFSL- 8.50
    NBPEL-7.00
    BEG- 6.25
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-3-months.html

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Comment

Maybe it's due to the fact if you start larger, you can already push in much more blood. You have more to work it, more to mold. The foundation would be set, you've just gotta add the walls. Kinda like how a mesomorph can gain muscle easy, but ectomorphs naturally have to work their ass off.

Comment

Working...
      X