question about my ejaculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about my ejaculation

hey everyone, i just joined PE Gym today. i just would like to say that this place feels really welcoming and open to even people like me who know barely anything about PE exercising and what have you.
    but i have a starting question about my current situation that i am going through
    please bare with me, i like to explain as much as i can to make things clear as possible.

well recently i have discovered the true art of masturbation and edging, and well my main goal has been trying to learn how to shoot instead of it dribbling out. i dont have the best diet for a lot of fluid but naturally i have a pretty ok amount of cum and excessive precum. for the past week or so ive been edging pretty good and doing it for longer and longer increasing the amount of precum that leaks out but when i actually reach my point of ejaculation there has been so much less fluid in the end. im not sure why, i drink lots of water on a daily basis and to my knowledge edging should have increased my ejaculation fluids to an extent.

im curious to know if anyone has been through this themselves or maybe have any ideas of what could be happening.
    thank you for reading this and much appreciation

Start doing Kegels!
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

okay, i always forget about them honestly

Comment

Working...
      X