Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long did it take you to gain 1.5 inches in length, motivation for procrastinators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long did it take you to gain 1.5 inches in length, motivation for procrastinators

Man, my first week and after a few days, im starting to lose my motivation for peing. So can those who have gained 1.5 inches tell me how long it took you to achieve such a feat. My aim is to increase from 5.5 bpl to 7.0. I just want to reinvigorate my motivation levels as i feel pessimistic ill ever reach my goals. Thanks...and if this question has been already been asked, just put a link...And also tell me how it changed your sex lives.
    wazzoz99
    Last edited by wazzoz99; 03-03-2014, 03:59 AM.

You should buy a phallosan forte. You should gain an inch in 2k hours.
    Started at: 6.9 Bpfsl
    Currently at: 7.25 Bpfsl / 6.875 Bpel / 4.6 MG
    Goal: 7.5 Bpel / 7.0 Nbpel / 5.5 MG

Comment

Hiya wazzoz99.

To be honest I think that you have to be in for the long haul if you are going to be committed to PE. I'm only just into my second month of JP90 and I'm focusing on realistic yearly gains and I'll only measure once every month. Just think about it .... 1.5 inches is a BIG growth which is not going to happen without time, patience, dedication, consistency and the correct techniques and presumably a natural ability to benefit from all of the above. I hope that this helps and that you can regain your motivation.

Crack on - Dave.
      25/01/14: BPEL 6'' * 5.1'' .......... 25/03/14: BPEL 6.3'' & 5.1

31/10/14: BPEL 6.5'' & 5.3 .......... 02/03/15 BPEL 6.75'' * 5.5''

10/01/16: BPEL 6.9'' * 5.4''

07/03/16: BPEL 7.1'' * 5.5'' - Including various breaks here and there

Comment

It all depends. I have heard some members gained 1.5 inches in 21 weeks (such as Jay1983), then others it has taken around 2 years if I remember correctly (BigO and Bnip), and others it has taken them a decade, then other members have still not gained 1.5 inches after years or decades of work.

But realistically, gaining 1.5 inches in less than a year is quite uncommon from what I have read.
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Bro to ever reach your goals you have to fall in love with the process of becoming great. If not you will just end up another abandonded account in the graveyard of dead accounts

Comment

That is sooo true. The amount of dead accounts on here from past threads is crazy! I hope I never become one....

Originally posted by samsi4life View Post
            Bro to ever reach your goals you have to fall in love with the process of becoming great. If not you will just end up another abandonded account in the graveyard of dead accounts

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
              It all depends. I have heard some members gained 1.5 inches in 21 weeks (such as Jay1983), then others it has taken around 2 years if I remember correctly (BigO and Bnip), and others it has taken them a decade, then other members have still not gained 1.5 inches after years or decades of work.

But realistically, gaining 1.5 inches in less than a year is quite uncommon from what I have read.
              Can extendors help as a supplement to pegym routines

Comment

Yes, of course.

Originally posted by wazzoz99 View Post
                Can extendors help as a supplement to pegym routines

Comment

Yea you really do need to have a passion for pe too make it work in the long term. What works great for one dude may literally do absoulutly nothing for the next, you need to discover what works best for you and stick to it. Or try something like mecoach out and have someone like big al take the guess work out of it, and you just provide information and receive tailored to you routine, and feedback.

Comment

I used Manual PE. Just Stretching, Jelqing, and a hell of a lot of Edging/Ballooning. Yes, I achieved some great gains in my first 21 weeks, but here's the catch, PE was my life, basically my full time job, that paid me in gains and a heck of a lot of pleasure. If I wasn't reading stuff here on the Gym, or sleeping, you guessed it, my peen was pretty much in my hands. Was it worth it? Yes! But some people work, so some people don't have that kind of time. I got lucky!

Can you achieve those kind of gains? I believe you can, it's just a matter of just how driven you are to do so, and just how much time you have to do it.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by pizard View Post
                      Yea you really do need to have a passion for pe too make it work in the long term. What works great for one dude may literally do absoulutly nothing for the next, you need to discover what works best for you and stick to it. Or try something like mecoach out and have someone like big al take the guess work out of it, and you just provide information and receive tailored to you routine, and feedback.
                      So the whats the mosy common timeframe amongst members for 1.5 -2 inch length gains..bcause if its more than 3 years im out. I only have 3 years of part time studying to devote extra time to peing.

Comment

it varies so much from person to person everyones biology is different. You can definalty gain 1 to 2 inches within that three years though I cant give you a definitive answer though. My personal experience is I have gained a inch of length from 4 inches nbel to 5 inches nbel since my join date on this site some of it im sure is due to increase in EQ but that for sure does not account for a whole inch, so im very happy about my results so far and PE will be a life long pursuit for me that does not effect my personal life in anyway except in the sac. Basically just grab up all the knowledge you can from this site. Put together a routine that focuses on length, stick with it for 3 to 6 months to gauge effectiveness making adjustments to technique, schedule, adding more reps paying attention to your PI's and you should be good to go man.
                        pizard
                        Last edited by pizard; 03-03-2014, 07:37 AM.

Comment

I've gained 1.4" BPEL in 2 years, with about 1 year of dedicated PE routines.
                          BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                          MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                          CI:1.5 -2.5
                          Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                          275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                          6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Working...
                          X