getting serious about PE..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting serious about PE..

so i have been doing unaccurate measurements lately and I thought I was a lot bigger than I was..

im going to say I am currently 4.8in erect girth with 6.75in erect length.

my immediate goal is to get to 7x5...

I am defiantly 100% conditioned. I have done PE very unseirously for about a year. never had a routine. only did it when I felt like it.... now im truly upset and frustrated because I thought I was like 7x5.25 but I have been doing the measurements wrong...

I'm ready to get fucking big. I believe I may have lost a little size from proscar but I no longer take proscar.

what is an awesome routine I can do to gain girth? I want to get my girth up to 5.5in girth by summertime. I currently have the bathmate and an extender both of which I never use.

So what do you pros recommend??

Originally posted by zyzzbrah93x View Post
    I am defiantly 100% conditioned. I have done PE very unseirously for about a year. never had a routine. only did it when I felt like it....

I would start a beginner routine, and stick with it, to get conditioned.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

should I do JP's 90 day routine? how many days on how many days off?

Comment

should I do JP's 90 day routine? how many days on how many days off?
        Oh I'm not sure, what does it say!? Did you read it?

Comment

to the Gym!

Please READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here. And pay attention to the safety section, then pick a manual beginner's routine to condition your penis and follow it for no less than 90 days or until you stop gaining.

Your current stats are on the big side, nothing to be frustrated about, getting angry about it will only make you more aggressive towards your exercises and that may lead to over training (less or no gains) or even worse, to an injury, so please be patient, persistent and consistent.

PE is for self improvement, penile health, EQ, and of course, the size gains bonus, so don't rush it, and be safe.
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Ahhh MrB8 I was hoping you were gonna give him the link bombs. BOOM!¡!¡¡!!¡¡¡!!! LOL

Comment

okay well i think im going to do jp's 90 day routine with my own added twist, keep in mind i have done PE on and off for a year completely undedicated so i am more conditioned than a complete basic........... how does this sound for a plan......................

basically JP's 90 day routine with my own added features utilizing the tools i have..

5 days on 2 days off.............

days on--- wear extender 3 hours when i wake up,

then 10min hot towel warm up
              10 mins of stretching
              15 min of bathmate fully erect w/ bathmate stretches while i am fully erect
              10 min of jelqing/vjelqing
              10 min cooldown

then wear my extender for another 3 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                Ahhh MrB8 I was hoping you were gonna give him the link bombs. BOOM!¡!¡¡!!¡¡¡!!! LOL
                LOL!

Not relevant here , I am afraid he may get overzealous and hurt himself, so its best to keep this one short, he probably wont read them if I posted the links, or even skip the whole post.
                A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                  LOL!

Not relevant here , I am afraid he may get overzealous and hurt himself, so its best to keep this one short, he probably wont read them if I posted the links, or even skip the whole post.
                  what do you think of my modified plan.

Comment

okay well i think im going to do jp's 90 day routine with my own added twist, keep in mind i have done PE on and off for a year completely undedicated so i am more conditioned than a complete basic........... how does this sound for a plan......................

basically JP's 90 day routine with my own added features utilizing the tools i have..

5 days on 2 days off.............

days on--- wear extender 3 hours when i wake up,

then 10min hot towel warm up
                    10 mins of stretching
                    15 min of bathmate fully erect w/ bathmate stretches while i am fully erect
                    10 min of jelqing/vjelqing
                    10 min cooldown

then wear my extender for another 3 hours after.
                    JP90 is an intense routine, many do gradually work up to it, I suggest you only follow the routine without customizations for at least 90 days, overworking your penis may lead to injuries, or decrease gains if not stall them, no need to rush it, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Comment

okay well I am going to be going with the one that I posted as I think I am more conditioned than you understand, I will be posting a log for my routine.

Comment

okay well I am going to be going with the one that I posted as I think I am more conditioned than you understand, I will be posting a log for my routine.
                        Make sure to warmup properly (a heating pad or a rice sock is better), closely monitor your PIs, and back down at the slightest hint of over-training.

More training doesn't always mean more gains, maybe less could be more beneficial on the long run, not just to avoid injury, but to try and milk every possible gain before increasing the workload.

My $0.02

Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                          Make sure to warmup properly (a heating pad or a rice sock is better), closely monitor your PIs, and back down at the slightest hint of over-training.

More training doesn't always mean more gains, maybe less could be more beneficial on the long run, not just to avoid injury, but to try and milk every possible gain before increasing the workload.

My $0.02

Good Luck!
                          will do captain.

Comment

You're too defiantly conditioned. Get back in line and get definitely conditioned.
                            BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                            MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                            CI:1.5 -2.5
                            Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                            275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                            6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Working...
                            X