Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions

Hi guys,

I have been PE'ing for 2 and a half week now and I think I have gained like 0.2" in length and a little under a tenth of an inch in girth.
    I would like to know whether it's OK to do some random stretching right before going to bed even after having done my routine like a couple of hours earlier. I always feel like my penis can take much more than I am giving it. I know stretching without warming up is not a very smart thing to do, especially as a beginner, but my skin always feels very loose and when I tried stretching without warming up today I barely felt any differences compared to stretching after a 10 min rice sock warm-up.
    Also another question: why are my kegels so weak? When I perform a kegel while I stretch my penis downwards, I don't feel any pulling. My kegels are way weaker in flaccid than when my penis is erect.

Ralna

Originally posted by Ralnagor View Post
    Hi guys,

I have been PE'ing for 2 and a half week now and I think I have gained like 0.2" in length and a little under a tenth of an inch in girth.
    I would like to know whether it's OK to do some random stretching right before going to bed even after having done my routine like a couple of hours earlier. I always feel like my penis can take much more than I am giving it. I know stretching without warming up is not a very smart thing to do, especially as a beginner, but my skin always feels very loose and when I tried stretching without warming up today I barely felt any differences compared to stretching after a 10 min rice sock warm-up.
    Also another question: why are my kegels so weak? When I perform a kegel while I stretch my penis downwards, I don't feel any pulling. My kegels are way weaker in flaccid than when my penis is erect.

Ralna
    Congrats on your gains!

Some say it is good to do piss pulls around the day (except for rest days), follow your PIs, and you will know if you are over training or not.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

As for the kegels, if you are pulling downwards, then all (or at least most) of the strain is on your ligs, so you don't feel much tug, its normal, nothing's weak here.

Also note, that there is no reason to increase the workload, for either the kegels or stretching, I believe that the more time you rest, the better it is for your penis, and the more time you allow it to grow, so take it easy on your penis.

And don't forget reverse kegels too.

Kegels: Only One Piece of the Equation to Strengthen the Pelvic Floor

Yoga Poses for Pelvic Floor Stretching - relax your muscles

Confusion with Reverse Kegels

Pelvic Floor Balance
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thank you for commenting.

I took a look at the PI's again and saw that lack of morning wood is a negative PI. I guess I have been over training lately. But i don't recall getting morning wood before I started PE so I'm not sure whether it's PE causing my lack of MW or something else.
      I will definitely take a look at the links you provided me. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X