got to 7.75 and still no comments from the ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got to 7.75 and still no comments from the ladies

anyone else have the same issue. according to all these charts I'm big but haven't gotten any comments from woman i feel like their are more 8+ inches out their. what are your experiences with woman with an 8+ inch dick
    Started out at 6.5 bpl, 5 meg
    on and off for four years: 7.75 bpel, 5.6 mseg
    goal: 8 - 8.5 nbpel/ 9 bpel, 6.5 mseg

Current Size Photo:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-11-17-pm.html

Your good bro most women react different with other men. I wouldn't worry with your size, maybe change your sex routine up a bit.
    Gonna make it WIDER (Thats an attention getter!)

Comment

i have sex frequently and told I'm good but i want those "wow" comments not sure how much bigger i should go for maybe 8.5 bpel would be good

Current Size Photo:

Comment

How are you measuring. If you are not doing it correctly maybe your not 7.75. not calling you a liar or anything like that. I just ask because someone would notice a dong that size.

Maybe your skills could use work or maybe the ladies you date just have some class. Many things can get different reactions.

Edit: Your photos look like your well endowed.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Its not the length as much as the girth that women like and associate with being big. Also I agree with you that the average is bigger than the charts indicate. I'm 7x5 and have been told from several women that I am on the smaller side.

Comment

Dude, you should be getting those responses with that size. My advice: fuck more women--you'll get those reactions.
            Starting (Feb. 2014):
            -BPEL: 6 7/8"
            -EG: 5 1/8"

5 month (July 2014)
            -BPEL: 7 1/2"
            -EG: 5 1/4"

Comment

i feel the same way ive been PEing for a few years on and off so i know I'm measuring right. I'm not lying my photo link is right underneath my post. but the comments from girls are what make it all worth it

Current Size Photo:

Comment

......are you getting any NEGATIVE responses?? Sometimes we tend to look at things in the "3rd" person....and when we do that, we are not truly enjoying our "love making" experience. My advice is: Don't worry about comments, just try to be pleasing to your lady partner(s), and give them the BESTEST time ever!! You will enjoy the ride too, so don't be concerned about that. ;-)
                Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

i defenetly want to please her as much as possible but with PE its become an addiction of how much bigger i can get because I've been a quick gainer

Current Size Photo:

Comment

does anyone else face the problem of knowing their getting to big for their partner but can't stop wanting to grow

Current Size Photo:

Comment

Originally posted by bc817 View Post
                      does anyone else face the problem of knowing their getting to big for their partner but can't stop wanting to grow
                      Good point! Really. I think if we keep our PE workouts in check, we can continue to workout without the fear of becoming too monstrous. It seems that most of us have a PLATEAU point though,,,,,,so over doing it seems almost unlikely,,,,,but when we get to that point,,,,if we do,,,,,we probably will know it. After all it will take time to get there and we become more and more educated in PE as we go. Most people that have been PE'ing for quite some time seem to change their attitudes about what is big/small/good/bad etc. I haven't met anyone here that has gained only penis size,,,,,they've gained smarts too! ;-)
                      Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Originally posted by bc817 View Post
                        i feel the same way ive been PEing for a few years on and off so i know I'm measuring right. I'm not lying my photo link is right underneath my post. but the comments from girls are what make it all worth it
                        I hope you did not take my question as an accusation, I just wanted to list possibilities. I seen the photo, not a small ding dong at all.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

An interesting article recently published on PE Gym, gets the insight from a woman, Kimberly:
                          Big Al's Personal Routine, Effective Girth Enlargement & More: Ask the Experts
                          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Some women are more vocal about things like penis size, whereas other women just wouldn't say anything on the matter. It is as simple as that. If you are using that thing effectively, they will be vocal about their appreciation of your size indirectly
                            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I am 6.75 an girth thicker than paper towel roll. Alot of partners have been happy with my size. I dont thnk size is a factor considering I am on the smaller size.

Comment

Working...
                              X