Deconditioning break question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deconditioning break question

I am reaching out to see if I should take more time off or get started again this Sunday.

I did very little work from 2/9 to 2/19 (two hours pumping and 5.8 hours LG Hanging during these eleven days). After this I took a break from 2/20 to 3/8 and want to know if I should take more time to decondition or get started again.

To keep things simple I will post my work this past month.
    2/9/14
    BTC - 60 minute
    2/10/14 to 2/11/14
    rest
    2/12/14
    BTC - 30 minute
    2/13/14 to 2/14/14
    rest
    2/15/14
    Pump - 30 minute
    SD - 45 minute - resumed at 8lbs

2/16/14
    Pump - 30 minute
    SD - 45 minute
    OTS - 45 minute
    2/17/14
    Pump - 30 minute
    SD - 45 minute
    2/18/14
    Pump - 30 minute
    SD - 30 minute
    2/19/14
    SD - 45 minute
    2/20/14 to 2/22/14
    rest

2/23/14 to 3/1/14
    rest week

3/2/14 to 3/8/14
    rest week

3/9/14
    Possibly starting again
    PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

I started to hang again tonight because this is plenty of time off.
    PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

...again the sensitivity created by using the LG Hanger makes me uncomfortable! Last night I woke up several times because my glans rubbed the sheets wrong. Today it is rubbing uncomfortably in my boxer briefs. Too bad I am too sensitive for this product right now. I will keep it on standby for later like I did my Bib Hanger.

At this point I am going back to using my Bib Hanger. I am going to recondition myself and then use the rep method.

Comment

Working...
      X