Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Medical Professionals and Students (PE Studies)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Medical Professionals and Students (PE Studies)

The Great PE Debate: Myth or Reality?

Neither has society nor science reached a consensus on whether it's possible for the average man to stretch his penis through natural exercises into a permanently bigger organ. We as a whole tend to consider the few success stories either lies or anomalies, unless we ourselves have experienced it firsthand. This can cause a lot of frustration because when guys start natural male enhancement exercises and aren't gaining, they might buy into excuses such as, "I guess PE isn't real after all," "Maybe PE works for some but apparently not for me," or "This is a waste of time because I don't know what I'm doing and there's no clear timeframe to gains."

Wouldn't it be nice if we could get the scientific community on the same page with us? If medical science someday does accept that PE might be real, we could be looking at the opportunity for research enabling guys to gain more mass more efficiently. Having scientific evidence for PE will help us understand on a deeper level what is actually going on behind this phenomenon and we can accordingly increase our capacity for results and success.

Men, we're not just doing this for ourselves, but many of us are doing PE for our women and our ability to have great sex with women in general. In society today it's said that women control the sex. To equalize this, PE can be used not just for physical improvements but for increases in your sexual confidence. Who wouldn't want to continue the pursuit of becoming a better man?

So I'd like to ask if there are any medical professionals, doctors of any kind, or med students interested in proving PE through research? The goal and dream is to collaborate on something that receives significant attention in the scientific community so that we have a chance at moving forward with the great PE debate and figuring out what's possible in this realm.

If you're interested please post a quick intro for yourself and a little about your medical profession. For those who want to remain anonymous feel free to private message me.

Thanks guys and let me know if you have questions!

DS
    EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Great post!

If PE is ever to become more "legitimate", it's going to need the participation and approval of more medical professionals.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

This is a complex issue. On the internet there are many studies on this subject and always get doubts whether they are true or false. The little time I read a work done at the University of Turin about penis traction was the only I could say that is true but I could be wrong.
      This is a complex issue as complex and controversial as the penis size.

Comment

I found PE and I'm happy that I did. I don't care if it ever goes mainstream or "legitimate". I believe in it but it doesn't matter to me if everyone else does it too. Shit I like the idea of being one of not so many men with a healthy growing penis, as I'm sure most everyone else on this forum feels the same as well.

I guess my question is, why does it need to be scientifically legitimized? Why not just be happy you're part of this "growing" community (pun intended lol)? From reading on here most men are after the compliments on their dick and the hard work they put in, if all men had big dicks wouldn't that take away the surprise factor to the women when they see and feel it? Say goodbye to compliments and hello to expectations. I'm not saying it needs to be kept secret, and I'm all for helping each other out, butwhy does it need to go viral or be legitimized?

Comment

More professionals know it is real then will let on, I am a roof doctor and my dick is bigger.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I would rather the doctors study and find a cure for aids or cancer or another disease.
            PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

PE is the REAL DEAL I went from 6 inches to 7 1/2 in a year and I don't measure my girth but I don't fully grip mine anymore, I use to be able to close my fist on it lol now its just very thick and I just started hanging and seeing gains already, I want 8 1/2 to 9 and alittle more girth and ima get it, PE is as real as muscle building, I'm a new man thanks to PE.

Comment

PS: I think PE should be kept the way it is and not so viral

Comment

"Men, we're not just doing this for ourselves, but many of us are doing PE for our women and our ability to have great sex with women in general. In society today it's said that women control the sex. To equalize this, PE can be used not just for physical improvements but for increases in your sexual confidence. Who wouldn't want to continue the pursuit of becoming a better man?"

couldn't of said it better myself....Good Post

Comment

HOORAY FOR SCIENCE!!!!

bumpitty bump bump bump

good post.
                    2008: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.3 MEG.
                    2012: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.7 MEG.
                    (((stopped)))
                    2018, February: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.7 MEG.

Comment

The ancillary benefits of PE training are (IMO) much more important than any gains in actual penis enlargement. When a man can get to the point to where his penis size DOESN'T matter to him (either through achieving his goals and/or through the development of rock-solid confidence), then he'll have achieved a level of true self-mastery that very few men do. This will reflect itself in many ways, and it can enable him to shed encumbrances in other areas as well.

That
                      is what needs to be shared more than anything.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyDick View Post
                        I would rather the doctors study and find a cure for aids or cancer or another disease.
                        That's the problem, people think that penis size is not a serious issue. There are millions of depressed men out there suffering because they can't pleasure their women the way they want. If these men discover that PE is actually possible this would give a new hope to their lives. Since I started gaining from PE my life literally changed, I can't tell how grateful I'm to all these people posting useful information on this site. I hope that in the future the medicine literature will recognize that PE is possible and that urologists recommend it to men unhappy with their sizes.

Comment

Thanks for all of the replies everyone. I'm curious why some of you would like PE to be exclusive? There are already thousands of men of all ages who browse these forums, and just as you have the ability to workout and achieve a healthier and stronger body, why not allow the chance for any man to workout and achieve a healthier and stronger penis?
                          EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Thanks1212 View Post
                            PE is the REAL DEAL I went from 6 inches to 7 1/2 in a year and I don't measure my girth but I don't fully grip mine anymore, I use to be able to close my fist on it lol now its just very thick and I just started hanging and seeing gains already, I want 8 1/2 to 9 and alittle more girth and ima get it, PE is as real as muscle building, I'm a new man thanks to PE.
                            You extend right? I'm going to buy an extender but don't have any idea about it...saw many people gain with the extender, usually an inch in their first year.
                            your gain is great man

Comment

Originally posted by Zangief View Post
                              That's the problem, people think that penis size is not a serious issue. There are millions of depressed men out there suffering because they can't pleasure their women the way they want. If these men discover that PE is actually possible this would give a new hope to their lives. Since I started gaining from PE my life literally changed, I can't tell how grateful I'm to all these people posting useful information on this site. I hope that in the future the medicine literature will recognize that PE is possible and that urologists recommend it to men unhappy with their sizes.
                              I am grateful for the great advice on this forum also and I had penis issues and searched for things to do. I found the gym and other places and followed the lead which lead me to great results.
                              PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Working...
                              X