Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need to work on smooth muscle. Advice please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to work on smooth muscle. Advice please.

Hey guys. I'm 341 hours into my phallosan forte extender and I've gained half a cm in Bpfsl so far which is great. After reading up on the Tgc theory I realize that my smooth muscle is my limiting factor. My stretched flaccid is about half an inch more than my erect length and the phallosan is enlarging my tunica quick. I realize I won't see any of the gains when I'm erect until I fill it in with more smooth muscle and my eq will continue to get worse as my tunica gets longer. My eq atm probably get to a 7 or 8 but I can't seem to maintain it without stimulation. I'm hoping my dick is just fatigued because of the extender. I also believe I have a tight pelvic floor from years of only doing kegals and no reverse kegals.

I figure I should start working on the smooth muscle while I edge closer to 2k hours in my phallosan. I did the jp 90 long ago and I've jelqd on and off ever since but never to stuck with it. I haven't jelqd in months. I've never done any girth exercises either.

Today I plan on going and buying a rice sock for my warm-ups and I want to start working on girth but do I need to condition myself again? I don't want to do the jp 90 again. I'd really like to just start doing ULI's, squeezes, and higher erection jelqing 3-4 times a week. I wear my extender for 12-15 hours everyday. Since I've never done girth exercises I'm hoping I'll get some newbie gains fast. My Bpfsl is now 7.1 and I'd love to hurry up and gain muscle so that can be my Bpel. Any advice? I don't want to hurt myself jumping right into advanced stuff but I really think I can take it from all the jelqing I've done in the past. Thanks for reading.
    Started at: 6.9 Bpfsl
    Currently at: 7.25 Bpfsl / 6.875 Bpel / 4.6 MG
    Goal: 7.5 Bpel / 7.0 Nbpel / 5.5 MG

I would suggest trying big als jelq free routine.

Comment

Squeezes and ULIs are advanced girth exercises, and require proper conditioning before you add them to your routine, and since you have not been jelqing for months, you cant add them now, and the Advanced Jelq Free Routine is not an option now.

I recommend that you add the girth work (Jelqs and V-Jelqs) portion of JP90 to your routine, and carefully monitor your PIs to avoid over training.

Go slow and easy on the jelqs/v-jelqs as you are now reconditioning your penis again.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...n-updated.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

That's what I was afraid of. How long do you think I need to recondition with jelqs before moving on to ULI's/squeezes? Maybe a few weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by WantABiggerPenis View Post
          That's what I was afraid of. How long do you think I need to recondition with jelqs before moving on to ULI's/squeezes? Maybe a few weeks?
          3 to 4 months.
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

That sucks big time. I'm so unhappy with my girth right now. How risky would it be if I just conditioned myself with jelqs for a month then was just really careful with starting the ULI's and squeezes? I just need half an inch in girth....

Comment

If you want 1/2", why are you so dead set against jelqing? That is precisely what it is for.
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by WantABiggerPenis View Post
                That sucks big time. I'm so unhappy with my girth right now. How risky would it be if I just conditioned myself with jelqs for a month then was just really careful with starting the ULI's and squeezes? I just need half an inch in girth....
                You are in no danger of smooth muscle issues with a difference of 1/2 of an inch in your stretched flaccid and your BPEL, it becomes something to target when your at an inch or more of difference.

One more thing, you know I like you so take this as a friendly bit of advice. Stop bitching about your damn dick, your sounding kind of girly and you have already made improvements. You need to start seeing the glass half full, being positive and having a good mental outlook is just as important in PE as doing the work.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                X