X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Lig Stretch

SEE PICTURES OF THE GRIP AND THE STRETCH AS IT SHOULD LOOK BELOW

pics are now here: NoAlbum's Album: stillwantmore

This stretch is not really something 'totally new'. More, it's an evolution of many concepts I've learned over the years. I have personally only begun using it the last few days. However, it is already showing promise. I'm getting more sore than usual from a manual length routine. I feel the work in the penis itself, as well as in the 'base' area near the pubic bone, and inside this area in the ligs. I feel this will be beneficial to many a man. This stretch uses the strength of your LEG muscles. Some of the biggest, strongest muscles in the body for leverage. Take a sock, old shirt, or a sweat shirt sleeve for example and ''roll'' or bunch it up into a long rope per se. Now, tie the ends together, making a big circle. Make sure you give yourself a circle that is about a foot in diameter on the inside, before pulling that knot as tight as possible.

NOW, bend your leg toward your body, pass your foot through the inside of the circle (your circle will be around the ankle or lower shin), reaching with a hand toward your body...reach through the circle, grabbing the front of your penis as you would for a stretch. Don't grab directly by the glans btw. Use an overhand ''ok'' grip.Again, refer to below pictures for a proper grip, and execution of this stretch. Pull your penis down, up, to the side, whichever direction you like first...and ease you leg away from you as far as you can handle without hurting yourself.

I've been doing these for a few days now. Each session for about 20 minutes worth all together broken down into sets of 2-3 minutes each. I'll tell you what guys, I'm sore in my shaft, and in my base/ligs as if I'd hung several sets with weights. BUT, my penis isn't all red, and beat up looking. Similar to hanging, you can generate more leverage and pull than ''normal'' stretching. Unlike hanging, you have very short stretch times. HOWEVER, do several sets of these stretches and I guarantee you'll get a better overall workout than most guys can from hanging. It takes a LONG time and a lot of patience, and dedication to get up to anywhere NEAR this level with hanging weights without potential for serious injury. Again, we're talking about the strength from your legs combined with a fulcrum.

Something else, this stretch requires no equipment. So, for guys living at home, frequently traveling, or doing their PE on the down low, you have probably one of the most powerful length exercises you can do....and all with no weird devices or equipment you have to hide away discretely, or lug around...or leave behind, when traveling. This also costs nothing!
    Last edited by Dangler; 11-25-2013, 10:42 AM.

Give it a go guys and let me know how it works for you!

Comment

stillwantmore, a few questions. But first, a compliment! I am very impressed with you innovation and alternative to buying that PE tool (Orange thing thats like $80). What a GREAT IDEA!!! I have thought that I could go to the pet store and buy some freaking doggie toy that looks just like that thing (you know the one that I am talking about?) but haven't thought it necessary since I am new to PE (but not new to enlarging, I might add)

Now the Q's. 1) How do you grab your weener, and not grab the glans "just a little"?

2)And, how dangerous is it to grab the glans "just a little"?

3) It looks like you have a lot of extra skin that may possibly distort how you grab your ding dong (I ask because I am restoring my foreskin at the same time, and have actually gained quite a bit of extra shaft skin, and am having problems jelqing ANY OTHER WAY except with an overhand grip, I am actually jealous of your skin growth maybe more so than PE accomplishments, so...sorry if that's a weird question, but I appreciate your input and hope you don't mind, I am here to learn!)

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
        stillwantmore, a few questions. But first, a compliment! I am very impressed with you innovation and alternative to buying that PE tool (Orange thing thats like $80). What a GREAT IDEA!!! I have thought that I could go to the pet store and buy some freaking doggie toy that looks just like that thing (you know the one that I am talking about?) but haven't thought it necessary since I am new to PE (but not new to enlarging, I might add)

Now the Q's. 1) How do you grab your weener, and not grab the glans "just a little"?

2)And, how dangerous is it to grab the glans "just a little"?

3) It looks like you have a lot of extra skin that may possibly distort how you grab your ding dong (I ask because I am restoring my foreskin at the same time, and have actually gained quite a bit of extra shaft skin, and am having problems jelqing ANY OTHER WAY except with an overhand grip, I am actually jealous of your skin growth maybe more so than PE accomplishments, so...sorry if that's a weird question, but I appreciate your input and hope you don't mind, I am here to learn!)

Like I say above, you use an overhand ok grip that starts (for clarification) behind the glans. That's how (for question 2&3). I say not to grab by the glans because it is a very sensitive area. You can easily chaffe or scrape it with your hand. Especially with a very intense stretch like this. Also, I've never liked how pulling by my glans with much force felt. You just have to 'try it to believe it' with this exercise. Nothin personal of course, but too many guys on this type of forum are mere speculators...and theory-crafters...and not real practicers of PE.

Comment

Great thread, im going to try that.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Well, I understand stillwantmore, though I am not new to this, and have been a member of the PEGym since this summer, I have been enlarging since 2007 with a traction device, BUT I TOTALLY see what you are saying about infrequent idiots who shame us by simply NOT CONTINUING.

HOWEVER, I have recently found that it is better to involve my glans JUST A TAD to get the best grip, and it causes me LESS pain than constricting the shit outta my weener that has more skin now due to foreskin restoration. Ok, so overhand grip, just as I thought.

How do YOU mainly JELQ then? Overhand as well?

I have enlarged with an X4 labs traction device for 2 years and with a high quality pump for almost a year and have seen a pretty much full 1" gain overall, soooo my Ding Dong is used to the intensity, and doesn't seem to mind.

Comments?

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
              Well, I understand stillwantmore, though I am not new to this, and have been a member of the PEGym since this summer, I have been enlarging since 2007 with a traction device, BUT I TOTALLY see what you are saying about infrequent idiots who shame us by simply NOT CONTINUING.

HOWEVER, I have recently found that it is better to involve my glans JUST A TAD to get the best grip, and it causes me LESS pain than constricting the shit outta my weener that has more skin now due to foreskin restoration. Ok, so overhand grip, just as I thought.

How do YOU mainly JELQ then? Overhand as well?

I have enlarged with an X4 labs traction device for 2 years and with a high quality pump for almost a year and have seen a pretty much full 1" gain overall, soooo my Ding Dong is used to the intensity, and doesn't seem to mind.

Comments?

I've gained a good amount of skin back over the years as well. I still look circumcised unless really cold and retracted. I was ''tightly'' cut back up until when I started around mid-'99. Grips come down to personal preference, I just use and recommend what works best for me. If using your glans some in your grip works better for you, go for it man. When I did jelq, it was with an overhand grip. ''Ok'' grip close to the pelvic bone as possible. I loved to use Baby Oil GEL for jelqing as well. Was the perfect consistency in my opinion with no drips. It's also available with skin nourishers like chamomile added.

Comment

bump

Comment

I am trying this tonight. Thanks still...these look awesome.

Comment

Hey Stillwantmore, In your post, you mention guys who do their PE on the down low. I was wondering if there were guys go workout together. I've been at it for awhile and started getting bored, so i got a membership here at the gym. But, still, it'd be cool to connect w/others. Any advice?

Comment

Originally posted by pumpsalot View Post
                      Hey Stillwantmore, In your post, you mention guys who do their PE on the down low. I was wondering if there were guys go workout together. I've been at it for awhile and started getting bored, so i got a membership here at the gym. But, still, it'd be cool to connect w/others. Any advice?
                      I have no idea.

Comment

This is a very good lig stretch..!! Very intense, but you can up or lower the intencity with your leg.

I have started doing another stretch similar to this one where you make the loop the same as this one, but before you make the knot in the loop, you put it through the handle of a big bottle filled with water [ I use and old plastic 5 liter olive oil bottle ] I'ts only filled half way with water at present [ dont want to over do it ] anyway, so you have your bottle with the loop threaded through the handle, now you bend your knees a little and put the loop over your penis, stretch your penis out to the front and slowly lift the bottle so your penis is in a v stretch position, and hold for 30 or 60 seconds.

It is a very good stretch for the tunica / septum as well as the ligs, you can put it at different places along the shaft to target every where..!! I seen this routine from another site where the person was using a judo/karate belt to do it as a loop. I thought it mite be better to use a cloth [ old sheet or tea shirt, cut up ] to make the loop a bit thinner to target smaller areas. I only started doing it yesterday for the first time so i cant say if it is the dogs nads..!! but wow..!! it gives you a good stretch. The good thing is, just say your grip was giving up on your right hand, you can just support that hand with your left one..!! This one seems so much more easy than pressing down on your shaft for a normal v stretch with the fingers from your other hand.

HAHA.. its actually that much more easy to do you could hold it for a stretch for maybe 1,2, 3 or more minutes..!! 30-60 seconds x 2 or 3 sets is enough for starting off though i think.

I would love to know any advice on this one from the vets ? maybe this routine has been tried and tested before by the vets ? I dont know, but feedback and input would be great cheers..!!

Comment

Bump.
                          No interest on this different stretch..?
                          Last edited by daveylad; 01-30-2010, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Still, great idea man!, I want to know if you have hangged before, cause you say that it could be better than some hangging sessions, have you hangged before to tell the diferrence?

Comment

This stretch sounds really intense. I'll have to try it next time I'm traveling without access to my hanging weights.
                              My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
                              X