The ''I Love My Penis'' thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ''I Love My Penis'' thread

I've had this on my mind for a while now. The PE community lacks ''penile love''. What I mean by this: We should love our own penises more!

Lots of members here are frustrated about their cocks. Not enough length, not enough girth, too veiny, not hard enough, etc...That is why PE exists, so that we can improve our penises but I think we should also work on developing the ''man-penis'' relationship. This may seem abstract to you at first, but we DO have a relationships with our penises.

I think it's safe to admit that most of us love our penises. Our cock gives us orgasms, pleasure...Your cock also gives orgasms to your girlfriend/wife . Try to imagine life WITHOUT a penis, or with a penile deformity (such as micropenis) or severe Peyronie's disease or permanent ED....Very scary stuff!

I encourage you guys to think about this, and post what your relationship is like with your penis.

I'm keeping a penis diary in my room so that I can write about my feelings towards him. I havent named my penis, and I dont ever plan on! That would be weird :P (my first girlfriend ever named my penis ''Jonathan''...lol)

All this to tell you, if you hate your penis because it's 5 inches BPEL x 4 inches EG, you should really reconsider your feelings towards your cock! At least you have a functional one, and it will grow with PE!

Thanks for reading. I look forward to your replies,
    Radio
    kingpole
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by kingpole; 10-31-2009, 04:45 PM.
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Radio, I agree with you.
    We should be thankful for what we have. It could be a lot worse.
    We could have micropenis syndrome. We could even have been born transgendered - but NO, we are who we are..
    I am so lucky to be myself and I hope all of you feel the same way about yourselves.

Please, love yourself for who you are - there is nothing more precious than your existence.
    Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
    Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75

Comment

Couldn't agree more:

I've never been one of those guys that gives some corny name to my penis like "smiley" or "one eyed trouser rat"; nor would I dress up my penis in some stupid little outfit and then take a pic and post it on the net.

I also don't tolerate disrespect from a member of the opposite sex. Women often lament about men and their crude remarks toward their boobs, body size, etc.; yet think nothing about their own behavior. Years ago, a womans mag did a story called "a day in the life of a penis" and I can remember thinking there'd be a public outcry if a mainstream mens mag did a similar story.

I've just started with PE and I'm not pushing my penis toward growing, I workout when I can, 2 to 3 times per week, different days, different times, different number of rest days in between. And even though I'm still considered average in the 5-7 range, at 6 5/16 I'm still above the Kinsey and Lifestyle survey midpoints; much to be thankful for.
      Conditioning Program Nov/Dec 09 (Exercised no more than once per week)
      Began: NBPEL 5.50 BPEL 6.25 GIRTH 4.50
      3 Mo Goal: NBPEL 6.50 BPEL 7.25 GIRTH 5.00
      6-12 Mo Goal: NBPEL 7.50 BPEL 8.25 GIRTH 6.00
      Current (but not cemented): NBPEL 5.75 BPEL 6.50

Comment

I gave my penis a real silly name "Kingpole" hehehehe. Yeah, i love my penis. I don't think you can grow that thing wihtout loving it. Immagine hating it tell it gets bigger. improvements to body parts does not happen if you hate the part your trying to develop.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Hey KP that is very wise, good thread radio.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            Hey KP that is very wise, good thread radio.
            This is a great thread. I think it needs stars and a sticky.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
              I've had this on my mind for a while now. The PE community lacks ''penile love''. What I mean by this: We should love our own penises more!

Lots of members here are frustrated about their cocks. Not enough length, not enough girth, too veiny, not hard enough, etc...That is why PE exists, so that we can improve our penises but I think we should also work on developing the ''man-penis'' relationship. This may seem abstract to you at first, but we DO have a relationships with our penises.

I think it's safe to admit that most of us love our penises. Our cock gives us orgasms, pleasure...Your cock also gives orgasms to your girlfriend/wife . Try to imagine life WITHOUT a penis, or with a penile deformity (such as micropenis) or severe Peyronie's disease or permanent ED....Very scary stuff!

I encourage you guys to think about this, and post what your relationship is like with your penis.

I'm keeping a penis diary in my room so that I can write about my feelings towards him. I havent named my penis, and I dont ever plan on! That would be weird :P (my first girlfriend ever named my penis ''Jonathan''...lol)

All this to tell you, if you hate your penis because it's 5 inches BPEL x 4 inches EG, you should really reconsider your feelings towards your cock! At least you have a functional one, and it will grow with PE!

Thanks for reading. I look forward to your replies,
              Radio
              Hmm, i adding 48 points to this one.

Comment

Well, I for one LOVE mine. I named mine "Spike" some years ago and the name has always stuck. Each and every day I thank God I'm a man and thank God I've got a dick.
                It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Yeah, it has always felt great to have a penis but having gone through some 'hardness' problems during the years, I have never really been in love with the little guy. I guess I have felt more disappointed than in love with my penis. But now that I am doing PE and I have noticed my first flaccid gains, I am feeling more confident and actually, I am starting to fall in love with the Junior!

Comment

Never really thought about 'loving' my dick per say, but, I LOVE my male body.
                    This is how I participate in the 3rd Dimension. I must say, of all the parts I have at my disposal,
                    my cock is my favorite!!! In fact, I'm gonna pet him right now and tell him how much he's 'loved'.

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

I've had the same thought.

Sometimes I just look at my erect penis in the mirror and enjoy the way it looks and feels.

I also have a hypnosis MP3 I work with. Supposedly it will help your penis grow, but I've mostly just notice that the image I have of my penis improves, so when I look down at it, I'm very happy to see it. The penis is a remarkable organ and it should drive women crazy when you think about the physiology.

The penis makes everyone feel good and that's something good to feel good about.

Comment

The penis, man's real best friend.
                        One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
                        Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Come on guys, love your cocks!
                          Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

I reaaly love my dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post

I don't just love my penis Radiohead, I adore my penis. Which is why I go so out of my way to take care of it. I moisturize it, I play and exercise it , and everytime I'm able to whip out the ruler and see a gain I praise it. Yes, I do have a excellent relationship with my penis. Like you I wish that more people would as well.
                              Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
                              and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

Working...
                              X