Is PE mainstream?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is PE mainstream?

I was reading Maxim the other day and saw a small column about jelqing. "Forget pills, make an OK grip at the base of your penis..." it described how to jelq.

With Bath mate on Tosh.O a TV program watched by millions, and all of the other ads on TV. It seems like PE is really becoming bigger than a niche community which no one thinks works. Yeah, there is a lot of naysayers, but what do you guys think? How long before every guy in the gym has their own "penis work out" time or something.
    Maybe soon the average penis size will start rising because of PE

Damn it i liked it a well kept niche i could teach my son one day

Comment

PE works? Ha! Yeah..... right!

Well.... not overnight.

No wonder everyone doesn't do it.

Reebok.
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Nooooooooo!

Comment

yeah guys,
          it's all over the university where i'm at.
          i think like every guy i know does it, seriously.

the girls hate it, though.. there's this thing about them wanting an "original huge one".
          oh well!
          2008: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.3 MEG.
          2012: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.7 MEG.
          (((stopped)))
          2018, February: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.7 MEG.

Comment

What I don't getis how stretching is rarely mentioned.

Jelq only? Never worked for me. Maybe if you have low EQ, but strictly jelqing for real gains to me does not work.

Stretching is where it's really at.
            BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
            MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
            BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Majority of guys won't bother doing PE, let alone sticking to it for the long-term.
              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                Majority of guys won't bother doing PE, let alone sticking to it for the long-term.
                Especially if they do not gain quickly in the beginning
                Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

How mainstream is bodybuilding?

Do everyone have ripped bodies and are training regularly, I don't think so.

However, I wish more people were aware that they can improve their penile health and have a hard penis as they grow older, with a bonus of size increase.

I don't worry if the average increases, its not a competition.
                  A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                    How mainstream is bodybuilding?

Do everyone have ripped bodies and are training regularly, I don't think so.

However, I wish more people were aware that they can improve their penile health and have a hard penis as they grow older, with a bonus of size increase.

I don't worry if the average increases, its not a competition.
                    An excellent analogy Due to the nature of what PE entails, it can be expected that not too many men will come forward to discuss it openly.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Clamz View Post
                      yeah guys,

the girls hate it, though.. there's this thing about them wanting an "original huge one".
                      oh well!
                      I hope you're wrong.
                      Today:
                      BPEL: 7"
                      NBPEL: 6.6" +.8"
                      MSEG: 5.8" +.2"
                      NBPFL: 4.8" +.8"
                      I got the results without PE. I changed up my lifestyle, started working out, lost a whole lot of weight and increased my EQ.

Goal for satisfaction:
                      7" NBPEL and a great physique.

Comment

I think B8, kickinthemebs, et al have said what will likely happen, but the truth is, I'd kinda like to see it become more mainstream. Maybe then there might be more open and honest (and edifying) discussions about men's health and sexuality.

Comment

I don't see why women should not like a guy who is willing to improve himself naturally. Girls nowadays are getting fake breast, faking their height with heels, covering their faces up with make-up, wearing spandex under their close to hide their real figure, getting lips done, botox, the list goes on and on.

My GF loves the fact that I'm aways I'm improving my body for myself and her. Great analogy with the gym because many won't put the time and discipline to get real gains so who cares if the world finds out bc we are waaaay ahead of the curve

Comment

Originally posted by Clamz View Post
                            yeah guys,

oh well!
                            I don't think they hate PE per se, but probably its how they perceive the males doing it as insecure or superficial, thinking that only a big penis will get them girls or that they are not good enough without a big penis, or that girls only like a guy with a big one and so on. Some guys put out that vibe and that is a big turn off for the ladies.

On the other hand, if you are confident, and have a healthy mentality towards relationships, sexuality and the ladies, and you PE for self improvement and health, then they will love it and encourage you to do it.

Its all in the mind, motives, and goals.
                            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                              ...Its all in the mind, motives, and goals.
                              Very true

There's also something to consider- it's "popular" nowadays in the mainstream to use penis size as an insult. By having the power to change that, it becomes more difficult for someone intent on finding your vulnerabilities to exploit a weakness.

Even if one doesn't want to enlarge their penis, there's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to train it in some capacity for maximum fitness and function- as well as health and improved confidence.
                              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                              X