how long did it take to get 8x6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long did it take to get 8x6

Hey, I'v been doing PE for quiet some time, thought I wasn't consistant at the start I'm doing better now.

my goal is 7.5"~8" for length and 6" for girth, I worry if 8 might be too long but well just have to see.

Right now I'm at 6.8" BPEL and 5.1" EMG.

I'm just wondering for those of you who reached 8x6 how long did it take you?

Thanks in advance.

10 + years...but i am very slow compared to a lot of guys on here...
    Started: 7 x 5
    Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
    Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
      damn bro.
      2008: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.3 MEG.
      2012: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.7 MEG.
      (((stopped)))
      2018, February: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.7 MEG.

Comment

Same here...Although I haven't quite hit the 6" girth mark yet. But gains have been very slow and steady over the years, about an inch in both length and girth for me since I started many years ago.
        Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

Originally posted by Clamz View Post
          damn bro.
          Getting a big dick and getting a big dick with excellent EQ are two separate things...slow and steady has kept everything working great...i honestly think i could not have done it any faster and been happy with EQ.
          Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Comment

Getting a big dick and getting a big dick with excellent EQ are two separate things...slow and steady has kept everything working great...i honestly think i could not have done it any faster and been happy with EQ.
            Very good perspective and useful to know for someone just starting out. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by FalconFire View Post
              Very good perspective and useful to know for someone just starting out. Thank you.
              You're welcome man...anyone who has read my posts knows thats my motto. Better to be slow and safe than sorry. And anyone who did it faster with no problems that's great and i am not knocking you either.
              Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Comment

It took me four years to go from 4" by 4" to 8" by 6". Puberty really helped.
                Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...erformers.html
                  A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

33 years. Would have taken less time, except I decided to hit 9.5" BPEL before hitting 6" EG!

Oh, wait, I'm only 30!

Get it........?

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Many will never make it to 8 x 6, but a gain is still worth it.
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I guess you can dream a dream,as they say!
                        Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Dayum. I'v been holding out on dating till I reach my goal. But if it takes that long I dunno

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                            Many will never make it to 8 x 6, but a gain is still worth it.
                            Well, that's reassuring. what if I can't even get to 8x6? how are you supposed to know except by trying?

Comment

You have to understand that this question gets asked here so often. People always set these grandiose goals of 8x6 or 9x7, and very very few will ever reach these goals. The dedication and work required to get that big takes too long for most.

Originally posted by Mr1102 View Post
                              Well, that's reassuring. what if I can't even get to 8x6? how are you supposed to know except by trying?
                              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                              X