Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do guys that already have bigger dicks gain more easily?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do guys that already have bigger dicks gain more easily?

most guys ive seen that have had good gains already had big dicks,what are your thoughts about that?

No they do not, those are my thoughts on that.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Uhhh, I don't have any thoughts on that.
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Definitely not true. My gains have come VERY slow, over years and years. I have seen dudes with smaller starting sizes gain CRAZY length and girth.
        Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

If you look at my signature, I think you'll conclude that I disprove that theory...
          Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
          Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
          Goal 8x6
          Getinbig's progress log
          Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Joint-Expansion View Post
            Definitely not true. My gains have come VERY slow, over years and years. I have seen dudes with smaller starting sizes gain CRAZY length and girth.
            What exactly do you mean with very slow, how long did it take?
            Today:
            BPEL: 7"
            NBPEL: 6.6" +.8"
            MSEG: 5.8" +.2"
            NBPFL: 4.8" +.8"
            I got the results without PE. I changed up my lifestyle, started working out, lost a whole lot of weight and increased my EQ.

Goal for satisfaction:
            7" NBPEL and a great physique.

Comment

Perhaps with a large size, gains, even if slow might come at more volume when they do appear, but.. comparing size ratios to gains, it's likely more or less the same...
              2008: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.3 MEG.
              2012: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.7 MEG.
              (((stopped)))
              2018, February: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.7 MEG.

Comment

It's kind of vague way of voicing your question. If example #1 and #2 both gained 30% in x amount of time then whoever had the larger size had a higher gain in length and/or girth. If example #3 and #4 both gained x amount of girth and y amount of length, then the person with the smaller starting numbers gained a higher percentage.
                Beginning stats: BPFSL 7 5/8" BPEL 7.25" EG 5.5"
                Current: BPFSL 8 5/8" BPEL 8" EG 5.5"

Dan's log
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progress-forum/72045-dans-log.html

Comment

The opposite would be more accurate.
                  League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Mr Small starts at 5 BPEL x 4 MSEG and Mr Big starts at 7 BPEL x 5 MSEG. Both guys gain 1 in BPEL and 1 in MSEG. Mr Small had a higher percentage of gains than Mr Big. If they both gained 20% in length and 20% in girth Mr Big gained more total volume but they gained at the same rate.

Comment

I'm great at math, but this thread sucker punches me in the face.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Nah, they don't. I think the starting sizes on these sites are skewed, because people don't take measurements properly. The problem with that is that once you take it one way, you have to keep taking it that way for consistent measurements.

You will notice that nearly everyone who comes here seems to magically fall into the slightly above average range. This should tell you something... People often distort reality, because illusions make for better fairy tales.

Comment

Working...
                        X