Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NO Base Girth and Flacid MAINLY gains. Please HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO Base Girth and Flacid MAINLY gains. Please HELP!

Greetings PE Gents,
    This is my first post on this forum but I am by no means new to PE. I started in my early 20's with a religious exercise routine (1 day on 1 day off), kegals, and occasionally a "name brand" stretcher and "no name" air pump. Gains where ridiculous the first 6 months but tapered off and took almost another 2 years to achieve what I did in the first 6 months (anyone else had this issue). End result was a solid 1.25" length and .75" girth gain. 50% of that was the first 6 months (maybe my imagination or retention, idk). My penis now began to cause my wife discomfort as she was very small down there and what good is a member you cant use. Also came the kids and lack of time or privacy. Several years went by with little or no maintenance and YES I did LOSE gains! Not all but at least .50" L and .25" G. I am recently divorced, have more time/privacy, and am getting back into the dating scene so I figured I would get back on my penis health routine. I did purchase a bathmate$ X40 (2 months saving the money after alimony, lol). And got back on the horse. I must say I am pleased with the product I will write further on that later. I use the bathmate with hot water for warm-up (10 mins), do my stretching/jelq routine (10-15 mins), and bathmate cool water (10 mins) this is really all I have time or patience for and similar to my old routine. Occasionally I install my stretcher after because I feel its better to "heal" while elongated. But this time is completely different. Now here is where my problem lies. Going on month 5 now I have gained a GOOD amount flaccid. It is almost the size of my erect penis and lasts for days! I became a "SHOW'R"! Its great to woop it out on demand or to flop around the nude beach but that's not really why I'm in this (are you). When I get an erection it gets stiff and rock hard but not much BIGGER! Anyways has anyone had similar probs when restarting after several years or at all? Am I to old for PE these days? Hell my arms don't look the same after hitting the gym these days. Also I have noticed that my base does not seem to be expanding. Especially during erection it tapers down looking like a "V" shape. Is it broken/damaged? I have tried "helicopters" and a kinda reverse downward jelq (which seems to be pushing blood out of my penis and into my body). I search threads and couldn't find anything really satisfactory on the subject. Thanx for taking the time to read I am searching for answers and any help you guys can give would be greatly appreciated.

I have used Bathmate for 3 years with success. If you like we can chat.

Comment

Welcome to the gym megalos!

Read this if you haven't already \/

START HERE!

I'm sure if your not new to this you will be aware of warming up/down, paying attention to PI's and taking rest days.

Good luck man good to have you here, stay positive!
      "Those who know others have knowledge,
      those who know themselves have insight.
      Those who master others have force,
      those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

If it's been a while, maybe think about reconditioning with a few months of manual exercises?

Also https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html
        My Log: EQ | Foreskin Restoration w TLC Tugger

Overall Goals
        1. Maintain Optimal EQ (10 / 10)
        2. Full Foreskin Restoration (100% flaccid coverage)

Comment

Sounds like a lack of EQ(erection quality). There are many, many things you can do for that but my favorites are diet and (cardio) exercise. Have you ever done kegel routines for the pelvic floor muscles? You should if you're going for gains.
          BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
          MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
          CI:1.5 -2.5
          Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
          275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
          6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Thanks guys for making me feel at "home"... I did a tremendous amount of reading last nite as I learned how to navigate this site better. I found some helpful info and some bull sh--t along the way...thanx again guys

Comment

Working...
            X