How Much Can Developing my CS Add to girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much Can Developing my CS Add to girth

So i know many people here have had Underdeveloped CS's like i do. I just want to know after developing your cs how much your girth grew by. Also how many of you guys Cs is hard and how many are soft.

Heres what mine looks like now. The bottom is very developed and then it gets less as it goes up and the top is just flat. Its pretty lame. My MEG is taking a huge blow by not having a good CS.

Photo 4 of 5 from Measuring Pics. Also before pics for CS development.

Im going to try the Kick in the Jelq Lol i forgot if that was the name for the modified UJ. But it makes sense to me and seems really efficient.
    BPEL- 8.25
    MEG-5.75
    BPFSL- 8.50
    NBPEL-7.00
    BEG- 6.25
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-3-months.html

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

I was going to say actually that the KITJ would help with your CS greatly. My CS is quite prominent now for the majority of the way up, it is just a pity my width (CC) are so extremely narrow. It has not put much actual girth gains on though (0.25 inches), but I have a theory that my potential girth gains got overshadowed by my length gains (long extender hours).

Do the KITJ and UJs, they will help focus on your CS a lot. Erect squeezes will help, high up the shaft where you want your CS to develop more. Also, clamping will make your CS pop out like no tomorrow!
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
      I was going to say actually that the KITJ would help with your CS greatly. My CS is quite prominent now for the majority of the way up, it is just a pity my width (CC) are so extremely narrow. It has not put much actual girth gains on though (0.25 inches), but I have a theory that my potential girth gains got overshadowed by my length gains (long extender hours).

Do the KITJ and UJs, they will help focus on your CS a lot. Erect squeezes will help, high up the shaft where you want your CS to develop more. Also, clamping will make your CS pop out like no tomorrow!
      How long did it take to see results for this. If i gain .25 i would be happy as hell. I would be 8.5 by 6.0
      BPEL- 8.25
      MEG-5.75
      BPFSL- 8.50
      NBPEL-7.00
      BEG- 6.25

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Comment

I got the 0.25 inches gain in the first couple of months, no gains since. However, I have been only focussing mostly on length and conditioning myself for intense girth exercises the past few months. I have just recently started a heavy-duty pumping, clamping, and KITJ routine. I have a feeling the next 3 months will be productive for me

Comment

Yours looks pretty normal for your girth, but you can definitely get a more defined ridge further towards the tip. Do exercises that puff it up like kickin suggesteed. I find I can focus my PC muscles to deliver more blood to the bottom than the top. It feels like more of a squeeze from the gooch than the butt. Good luck, I find the CS and glans are easier to inflate than the CCs

Hard to say exactly how much of my MEG gains have been CS gains, maybe 1/3 so .2"?
          GoingForGold
          Last edited by GoingForGold; 04-08-2014, 01:08 PM.
          BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
          MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
          CI:1.5 -2.5
          Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
          275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
          6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
            Yours looks pretty normal for your girth, but you can definitely get a more defined ridge further towards the tip. Do exercises that puff it up like kickin suggesteed. I find I can focus my PC muscles to deliver more blood to the bottom than the top. It feels like more of a squeeze from the gooch than the butt. Good luck, I find the CS and glans are easier to inflate than the CCs

Hard to say exactly how much of my MEG gains have been CS gains, maybe 1/3 so .2"?
            My CS seems Very wide to me as i do girth exercises and jelqs i see how wide it is. Is that normal. Ill take a pic right now to show you. How wide is it supposed to be. Maybe it just seems strange to me because i never had one
            BPEL- 8.25
            MEG-5.75
            BPFSL- 8.50
            NBPEL-7.00
            BEG- 6.25

Comment

I added over 1/2" to my girth from developing my CS. Even flaccid I can see and feel it, but when I get erect it sticks out very predominantly. When fully erect my CS is firm to very firm. There is a link in my signature for UJ's which was the main exercise I used to develop mine.
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

With clamping or squeezes you should be able to see your CS inflate to its max. Then you can measure your girth your CS inflated. Most guys see an expansion of .25"-.5"

Comment

Hey lclutchl,

so i recently experienced a complete ballooning of my CS into existence, and made a thread about it -

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...existence.html

but basically what i've found works is a tight grip with your jelqs, and to put extra pressure on the fingers "scraping" the CS.. if that makes sense.
                  2008: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.3 MEG.
                  2012: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.7 MEG.
                  (((stopped)))
                  2018, February: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.7 MEG.

Comment

I really have been trying and i find it difficult to stay hard and crazy enough if i squeeze hard at the base often times it makes me wanna cum. I dont know why that happens though. But i will try it
                    BPEL- 8.25
                    MEG-5.75
                    BPFSL- 8.50
                    NBPEL-7.00
                    BEG- 6.25

Comment

Yeh, mine inflates by 0.5"... I am looking down at it and going "dang, I wish he was like that all the time"

Originally posted by bored View Post
                      With clamping or squeezes you should be able to see your CS inflate to its max. Then you can measure your girth your CS inflated. Most guys see an expansion of .25"-.5"

Comment

What the heck is a CS?
                        3/10/14 BPEL 6.25 EG 5.25
                        4/10/14
                        BPEL 6.50 EG 5.25

Comment

Originally posted by circa View Post
                          What the heck is a CS?
                          Corpus Spongiosum.

https://www.pegym.com/articles/penis-anatomy-101

https://www.pegym.com/articles/penis-enlargement
                          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Another Question. You know how you can work CC just by having hands on the sides not worring about the CS or any other part of the penis. When Working the CS is it necessary to hold all the way around the penis or would just holding the top and bottom do? Like can blood be trapped In the CS If it was possible to just hold that?

Sorry if my question is confusing
                            BPEL- 8.25
                            MEG-5.75
                            BPFSL- 8.50
                            NBPEL-7.00
                            BEG- 6.25

Comment

From looking at pictures of anatomy I'd guess so; clamz's post also seems to suggest that.
                              My Way There

Comment

Working...
                              X