active sexlife interfering with PE schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• active sexlife interfering with PE schedule

I've been doing PE inconsistently for many years and have gotten both length and girth gains over time. Around a year ago or so I was doing it consistently (mostly manuals, jelqing stretches ulis etc) and seeing gradual improvement. Around that time my sexlife increased dramatically in frequency and I also started incorporating hanging and clamping into my PE regimen.

Now, the sexlife is still very active but I find sometimes I am too fatigued to perform as I would like so i have dramatically scaled back the PE. Additionally my work schedule has started to impact my time available for PE and the only consistent time I have to do it is very early (3:45am) in the morning. I'm a trooper but sleep wins out very often over the will to get up and do it.

This isn't a complaint; I'm very happy with the life overall however I was curious if others had encountered similar circumstances and what they did.
    started PE many years ago and did it inconsistently
    1999 nbpel 5.9" meg 4.9"
    June 2013 bpel 7.125" meg 5.3"
    Goal - the mythical nbp 8x6

I do most of my Pe in the car ( I have a long commute), also when I use the bathroom I can edge, jelq or stretch. If I can get out for lunch I pump, stretch or jelq too. If you are having lots of sex then enjoy that until you have more private time. Great topic-bump.

Comment

Yup i have to really decide when i do PE because my girlfriend and I love sex and she wants it pretty often. I dont know when she will come over for it and if she does i hate being to fatigued to get it up. Especially since she feels its her fault even though i tell her the reason
      BPEL- 8.25
      MEG-5.75
      BPFSL- 8.50
      NBPEL-7.00
      BEG- 6.25
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-3-months.html

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Comment

I had this same problem. My wife and I would have sex daily and typically before bed. I couldn't hang and then have sex because of fatique. My solution... Less sex more PE. Sacrificing a few years will pay dividends down the road. So now it sex on the weekends and it is so much better! My loads are insane and my wife craves it by then. It is tough to balance but eventually you find an equilibrium.
        12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
        6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
        4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
        The League Of PE Legends
        2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

I only see my girlfriend at the weekends, which means I can have hardcore PE sessions Mon-Friday without worrying about the effects on my dick for sex, thankfully. Things come at a cost I am afraid. Would it be possible to do your PE in bed before you go to sleep or post-sex? Or perhaps the weekends? Where there is a will there is a way!
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I'll say it again: When faced with a choice between sex or PE

ALWAYS CHOOSE SEX!

Comment

An active sex-life never interferes with PE!

Party hard, drink smooth, tread with care, and make love all the ways you party, drink, and tread.
              "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
              "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Do to health issues my wife has pain during sex and a very low libido. She is working with her Dr. to fix this issue, but for now it can be 2 - 4 week in between intimacy. I would rather have so much sex I couldn't do PE.
                (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
                (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
                Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
                Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

I edge after each session to train my dick to be ready at all times.
                  She came, I saw, my penis conquered!

11/5/2013
                  Bpel 7.2
                  Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
                  Bpel 7.75
                  Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
                  Bpel 7.75
                  Meg 5.25

Short term goal
                  Bpel 7.9
                  Meg 5.1

End goal
                  bpel 8.25
                  Meg 6

Comment

Sorta like a ninja dick, ready to fight at all times

Originally posted by HammerTime89 View Post
                    I edge after each session to train my dick to be ready at all times.
                    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by pdoenjzmx View Post
                      I've been doing PE inconsistently for many years and have gotten both length and girth gains over time. Around a year ago or so I was doing it consistently (mostly manuals, jelqing stretches ulis etc) and seeing gradual improvement. Around that time my sexlife increased dramatically in frequency and I also started incorporating hanging and clamping into my PE regimen.

Now, the sexlife is still very active but I find sometimes I am too fatigued to perform as I would like so i have dramatically scaled back the PE. Additionally my work schedule has started to impact my time available for PE and the only consistent time I have to do it is very early (3:45am) in the morning. I'm a trooper but sleep wins out very often over the will to get up and do it.

This isn't a complaint; I'm very happy with the life overall however I was curious if others had encountered similar circumstances and what they did.
                      If you're engaging in at least 60 minutes of concerted sexual activity per week, you can cut out any scheduled stamina work. You might also want to pare down your routine and focus on one movement per aspect- i.e.- one exercise for length, and one for girth. Choose the most effective exercise for each, and ensure that you're getting enough recovery to allow for full recuperation and growth. If you schedule things correctly, your sexual activity should actually complement your routine- and your gains.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                        Sorta like a ninja dick, ready to fight at all times
                        Gotta watch out for ninja dicks!
                        12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                        6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
                        4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
                        The League Of PE Legends
                        2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

l love using vaginas for edging and kegels. lol

Comment

I would never give up sex for PE, if she wants it that much then she obviously loves your bone. We must remember that our women should cum before our ding dongs.
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                              I would never give up sex for PE, if she wants it that much then she obviously loves your bone. We must remember that our women should cum before our ding dongs.
                              I would... well, it depends who she is lol
                              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                              X