This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help on decreasing.

Is there such a thing as reducing girth? I don't care if it's surgical, can it be done without decreasing sensitivity or functionality? I know this isn't a common question, but as much focus as there is on this site, I thought it might be a good place to start.

To quell any "You might not be prepping her right" conversations, I know about lubricants and getting my partners ready, I'm just curious if there's a safe reduction method.

Sure, lets do a girth transfer from you to me. I'll gladly take it off your hands.
    Starting size: 1/14: BPEL 6.0 x MEG 5.0
    5/14: BPEL 6.5 x MEG 5.3

Current Size: 11/15: BPEL 7 x MEG 5.5

Comment

This is the first time I have heard this request on the forum! I have no clue how you would decrease your girth though, sorry. Out of curiosity, what size is your girth?
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Yes. Size is reduceed by lack of use and/or lack of hormones.

Comment

Lol ambelina, I wish it were that easy.

Kickinthemebs, 9 1/4 at the mid point.

Pegasus, no chance of not using it. Thats crazy talk.

Comment

I dont usually say this but 9 1/4, not with out a picture.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

9 1/4.. Ha-ha very funny mate.

Comment

Lets not blaze him, I just want some sort of proof on this, if he provides it we are in awe or maybe feeling sorry for him. I am not sure which.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I think that is a world record for thickest human penis if he is telling the truth. I'd like to see a picture before I just believe anyone on that.
                  Aiming for a bigger, healthier willy!

Golf's progress log
                  Start of PE (16.7.2013)
                  BPEL: 6.75" MSEG: 5.25"
                  Current (16.1.2019)
                  BPEL: 18.7 cm MSEG: 13.5 cm

Foreskin regeneration is a possible way to undo circumcision

Comment

buy a vegetable peeler.

maybe he has a large phallic tumor, and is calling it a penis.
                    2008: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.3 MEG.
                    2012: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.7 MEG.
                    (((stopped)))
                    2018, February: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.7 MEG.

Comment

Tough crowd. My original post didn't even mention numbers, I offered them in response to a question. I'm looking for an honest answer to the reduction question.

If someone wants a picture in order to take a person seriously, it's a little sad but I'll play along, presuming it is legal in these forums.

Comment

Wow I have no reason to not believe you or maybe not enough penile knowledge to not believe you also. But I do not really have any answer to help you with your horrible handicap if this is true. you could find a woman that has destroyed her vagina with fisting pleasure. Id be very interested in a pic also though so color me sad.

Comment

I think it is partly in response because it is such an extremely large number. A guy on here with 7 inch girth was asked to provide pictures because it is nearly unheard of to see natural penises above that size in girth.

Also, personally, and I am sure BigO probably was thinking the same, is that when someone who has been a member on here for 3 years and his first posts are mentioning a girth of 9.25, it seems a little sketchy at best. From my experience on here, a lot of the trolls have a similar set-up, i.e. an account for a few years but only recently post something quite outlandish, such as a 9.25 inch girth.

Originally posted by Bigfoot69 View Post
                          Tough crowd. My original post didn't even mention numbers, I offered them in response to a question. I'm looking for an honest answer to the reduction question.

If someone wants a picture in order to take a person seriously, it's a little sad but I'll play along, presuming it is legal in these forums.

Comment

The only thing I can think of is getting a penis reduction surgery if that is really your girth. That girth size is something completely unheard of.
                            Aiming for a bigger, healthier willy!

Golf's progress log
                            Start of PE (16.7.2013)
                            BPEL: 6.75" MSEG: 5.25"
                            Current (16.1.2019)
                            BPEL: 18.7 cm MSEG: 13.5 cm

Foreskin regeneration is a possible way to undo circumcision

Comment

My hand around a Campbell's Chunky soup can, which is 9.25 inches around:
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X