PE and Creatine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE and Creatine?

Do You know if pe and creatine works ? I m gonna take for the gym and i wonder...

It will make your dick 10 inches longer! I have taken it with PE and haven't had any negative side effects. IMO it does not help contribute to penis growth, if that is what your asking.
    12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
    6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
    4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
    The League Of PE Legends
    2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Disclaimer: What Bnip said was only a joke. Creatine will NOT make you penis 10 inches longer.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Dude, I've wondered this same question. I posted about it at thunders a while back. I know that PE helps your muscles retain water, and thought that perhaps some of the smooth muscle in the penis may retain that water as well. When I first began PE, I measured at 5.8EG and then magically after a few months I was a hair under 5.75. In both cases I took several measurements and couldn't figure out what the discrepancy was. I even took the second over several days trying to figure out if my EG was just fluctuating. Yet, each measurement remained at 5.75.

I could only figure two things. 1) I measured incorrectly the first time, or 2) I cycled off of creatine and perhaps I lost some of the 'water' weight in my penis too. I am more likely to assume the first, but it's always been itching at me, since I am fairly confident the first pictures were measured correctly.

This was the only source at the time that I found supporting the claim. Not a very reputable source, but their rationale is sound, and was similar to my thoughts on the subject.
        Creatine For Penis Enlargement | Free Penis Enlargement Guide

Comment

Sorry jp! I was clearly joking.
          12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
          4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

The League Of PE Legends

Comment

Some highly impressionable members take what a Moderator posts, very seriously. I joke all the time, but saying that taking cretine will make your
            dick 10 inches longer is sending the wrong message even if meant as a joke.

Comment

SHIT, I just took 5000 mgs of creatine, thanks a lot BNIP.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I knew that you were a highly impressionable member,
                I just knew it.

Comment

I started taking creatine and ZMA a couple of weeks ago and since then I have been noticing some really rock hard morning woods. Surely there are a lot of things involved but my first impressions are good with these supplements.

Comment

I was taking creatine when I first started PE and I had hardly any gains at the start. I have stopped taking it because I had a rotator cuff tear, (shoulder crap) but it didn't seem to do anything for me penis wise.

Comment

Damn you Bnip! I am after ordering 10 kg of creatine online!
                      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Won't make your muscles bigger and won't make your penis bigger!
                        PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

@kickin... You guys like busting my balls don't you! I never said buy creatine as a matter of fact I said it would yield no penis gains in my original post. Thank you very much.

@BTBrian... You are right, creatine won't help build muscle or bigger penis. That's what exercises are for
                          12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                          4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

The League Of PE Legends

Comment

hey guys,
                            so i can attest that creatine makes my penis feel thicker. not massively so,
                            but definately enough to add .1-2 inch girth as has been mentioned.

i'm wondering if it may help with smooth muscle gains,
                            the way it helps with skeletal muscle?

adenosine triphosphate..

energy release... diphosphate.. okay, off to google scholar i am!!
                            2008: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.3 MEG.
                            2012: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.7 MEG.
                            (((stopped)))
                            2018, February: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.7 MEG.

Comment

Ah man, you know I only read the first sentence of every post

Originally posted by Bnip View Post
                              @kickin... You guys like busting my balls don't you! I never said buy creatine as a matter of fact I said it would yield no penis gains in my original post. Thank you very much.
                              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                              X