Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have any of you gained erect length from manual stretching alone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have any of you gained erect length from manual stretching alone?

For the longest time i always believed that it was a combination of jelqing and stretching that led to permanent length gains, in-fact up until recently i actually thought jeqls where responsible for the biggest portion of my length gains, but then someone answered a post i wrote (i believe it was Big Al) and said that while jelqing can very much be a contributing factor, most length gains are found during stretching.
    Lately i've been pondering this, and he's right, it's just when i cut out the jelqing my gains stopped so i'm kind of anxious about strictly stretching for length.
    My goal are an inch in both length and girth, so i will be doing a combination work out, length in the morning and girth at night, and the reason i don't want to add jelqing to the mix is because i want to focus on more girth specific exercises during the free time i have at night, and in the morning i'm not going to stretch for half an hour then jelq for the same, all together the stretching, jelqing, and night girth session would cause mayhem on my shaft! lol
    so i figured length in the AM and girth in the PM should suffice, and it personally really important to me that i gain in both areas Length and Girth at the same time, i mean gains in either will be great but im really going for a personal goal size i've always wanted and would feel on top of the world at that size!
    So, as you can probably tell i find find it very important that i gain balanced, but enough rambling, basically i would just like info from people if they have gained length from just manual stretching and what not?
    Thanks for your time guys!
    JurassicBone
    Last edited by JurassicBone; 04-18-2014, 09:34 PM.
    Original start 09- 6'' BPEL 4.5'' MSEG

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Now- 7 1/8'' BPEL 5 1/4'' MSEG

Goal- 10'' BPEL 6.5'' MSEG

Since you have been on a 5 years long break, I recommend that you recondition your penis by following a structured beginner's routine, like JP90 for at least 90 days or until you stop gaining.

30 minutes of stretching is too much, definitely not suitable for this stage, also, anything more intense than jelqing should not be done before you are conditioned, keep in mind that jelqing at high erection level is advanced as well.

You may split your routine, do stretches at a time and jelq at another, that is okay.

There is no need for rush, PE is a long term commitment, take it slow, and be safe.

Good luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

MrB8, Thanks for the insight, your right on about the reconditioning period, in fact lately i've been doing just light jelqing to further condition myself, but now that you mention it i think i will wait a little longer before i hit up the girth specific exercises! lol
      Sometimes the overall prize can lead one quite hastily! lol
      but once conditioned i do plan on my L/G split, and this is why i posted this thread because i genuinely am interested in the manual exercise statistic for length gains.

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Comment

You may want to take a look at the https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...erformers.html list!
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

WoW, thanks for that link, that's pure motivation!!!

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Comment

TL;DR, but yes, yes and YES!!!
            BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
            MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
            CI:1.5 -2.5
            Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
            275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
            6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667