Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enlargement surgery

Hi guys,

I dind't find any threads about this topic. What are your options about penis enlargement surgery?
    Cons and pros.

Thanks

A con would be is that the surgery could go wrong, here's a couple articles that were near the top when I googled man sues surgeon after penis enlargement surgery: Man Sues Doctor After Penis Enlargement Left Him With 8 Month Long Erection And A Giant Scrotum - Sevafrica , CNN - Lawsuit filed over penile enhancement surgery - Feb. 20, 1996

I also think I remember hearing somewhere that it decreases sensitivity.
    Austin Powers
    Last edited by Austin Powers; 04-27-2014, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Maybe if I was 1-3"
      BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
      MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
      BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Surgery can be fatal, especially penis enlargement surgery.
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Is Penis Enlargement Surgery Right for You? The Benefits & Dangers

Is Non-Surgical Penis Enlargement Possible?
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

8month erection....doesn't sound bad to me😜
            Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
            NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
            Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

Any erection lasting 4+ hours is bad.

Comment

I know just joking...but I think we should do what ever it takes to get the size we desire....so I support the surgery.As far as risk go we take risk every time we pe.
                Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
                NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
                Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

Originally posted by mrimalive1 View Post
                  I know just joking...but I think we should do what ever it takes to get the size we desire....so I support the surgery.As far as risk go we take risk every time we pe.
                  Still not convincing enough for penis enlargement surgery; PE has way less risks than surgery.

Comment

Ya, I don't take knives and needles to my dick when I PE. Not really that risky.
                    BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                    MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                    CI:1.5 -2.5
                    Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                    275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                    6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

It seems to me those who turtle would stand to benefit more from the surgery than showers. It doesn't take all that long to stretch the ligs to allow similar results without all the risks and cost associated with the surgery. Those fat injections don't sound like a good idea at all. Who wants a lumpy deformed looking unit?
                      Beginning stats: BPFSL 7 5/8" BPEL 7.25" EG 5.5"
                      Current: BPFSL 8 5/8" BPEL 8" EG 5.5"

Dan's log
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progress-forum/72045-dans-log.html

Comment

If i had an extra 8k sitting around i'd probably go for the lengthening surgury... i dont think it could hurt. not sure if its really worth 8k tho. becuase even after the surgery your still going to have to hang just as you would if you didnt cut your ligs.

As far as the girth surgery; id hold off on that. First its very invasive. They pretty much disect you penis apart and add a bio-sleve around your penis, then put it all back together. I had gynocomastia surgery 3 years ago and i still cant feel my tits. There are some injection products on the horizon for girth. Perhaps in 5 years there might be a viable cosmetic girth enhancement that isnt as evasive as what is offered today.

so the way i see it your better off just PE-ing and in two years time you can grow to a decent size.... not that your not right now. i have no idea how big you are and i really dont care.

Comment

Originally posted by danimal1211 View Post
                          It seems to me those who turtle would stand to benefit more from the surgery than showers.
                          actually those who turtle (the dudes that are ''growers'') are at the most risk. Because the penis can turtle or retract to a point that was previously limited by the ligament.... So if you do cut your ligs then it is frigin imperative you hang as much as you can..... or else you will have a smaller penis than you started with... LMAO. you could even grow a vagina.

Comment

Con. They rip your dick open and put a unnatural layer around your dick, sow it up, and your good to go!

Comment

Working...
                            X