Length Gains Crushing Girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Length Gains Crushing Girth

I just did a ruler stretch and it was 9 inches and i have barely been PEing for length. I have been girth focused and aiming for it but my flaccid stretch length has increased again. Which indicates length gains in the near future correct. What am i doing wrong. I want girth to get to six and im almost there but length keeps on growing and girth has been stagnant.

Can someone help me out
    BPEL- 8.25
    MEG-5.75
    BPFSL- 8.50
    NBPEL-7.00
    BEG- 6.25
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-3-months.html

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

I would suggest some clamping and pumping, maybe just enough stretching to loosen up before the girth work.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I dont want to pump i have seen pictures and it looks like something i dont want. I will attempt clamping though. Is there something i could use from home to make it. Something common?
      BPEL- 8.25
      MEG-5.75
      BPFSL- 8.50
      NBPEL-7.00
      BEG- 6.25

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Comment

Please describe your routine for us mate, it is hard to make a remark without knowing what you are doing. I would imagine you are not doing heavy enough girth work and your length gains are overshadowing your girth ones, similar to what happened with me. Hence, the bigger focus on clamping and pumping, which is also what BigO recommended.
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
          Please describe your routine for us mate, it is hard to make a remark without knowing what you are doing. I would imagine you are not doing heavy enough girth work and your length gains are overshadowing your girth ones, similar to what happened with me. Hence, the bigger focus on clamping and pumping, which is also what BigO recommended.
          Well I Do KITJ lol what you did Ten reps each hand then i hold a ULI. From the ULI into into a horse squeeze. Then i jelq fora little bit then sart over and do that again. Then I Do Slinky hold at the very end.
          BPEL- 8.25
          MEG-5.75
          BPFSL- 8.50
          NBPEL-7.00
          BEG- 6.25

Comment

What I would suggest is to up the intensity and quantity of your girth work and decrease the same of your length work. That is what I am currently trying to do as I figured that any girth work I was doing in the past it was only appearing as length gains because of the length-work and extender use I did.

I am testing my theory/routine for a 3 month period anyway to see. By the way, girth gains are nearly 3 times harder to get than length gains, from my analysis of the Top Performers on here. Girth gains require years rather than months so don't be getting too bogged down.

Comment

Wow your routine seems go enough to get good girth gains.I am tryin clamping now and so far so good.Just yesterday I did ats rollers while clamped yesterday for width and girth and I must have gotten a extra .3 or 4 in girth with no fluid buildup.
              Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
              NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
              Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

I made initial .25 girth gain then nada. I mean im still good but 6 will make me happy for real its only .25 away too thats what sucks about it
                BPEL- 8.25
                MEG-5.75
                BPFSL- 8.50
                NBPEL-7.00
                BEG- 6.25

Comment

Yup same here, made .25 girth gain in the first two months and absolutely nothing since. Now my routine is VERY girth intense, manual girth exercises while clamped for 30 minutes, long pumping sessions, and KITV/KITJ. I realise girth will be a lot harder than length. I hope to gain maybe 1/8 inch in 3 months of this type of routine. 1 inch of girth takes around 2 years+ typically. Aim to get that .25 within 6 months perhaps?

Originally posted by lclutchl View Post
                  I made initial .25 girth gain then nada. I mean im still good but 6 will make me happy for real its only .25 away too thats what sucks about it

Comment

clamping with squeezes brings girth quick time.
                    Original start 09- 6'' BPEL 4.5'' MSEG

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Now- 7 1/8'' BPEL 5 1/4'' MSEG

Goal- 10'' BPEL 6.5'' MSEG

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                      Yup same here, made .25 girth gain in the first two months and absolutely nothing since. Now my routine is VERY girth intense, manual girth exercises while clamped for 30 minutes, long pumping sessions, and KITV/KITJ. I realise girth will be a lot harder than length. I hope to gain maybe 1/8 inch in 3 months of this type of routine. 1 inch of girth takes around 2 years+ typically. Aim to get that .25 within 6 months perhaps?
                      Yea i guess i can make that a goal it may hopefully sooner but i aint gonna kill my dick. I will probably be like at 8.65 inches long by then because of how my penis feels like working. lol
                      BPEL- 8.25
                      MEG-5.75
                      BPFSL- 8.50
                      NBPEL-7.00
                      BEG- 6.25

Comment

I hope so, that is what I have been doing the past month or two, it feels great, double handed squeezes with hard kegels = fun

Originally posted by JurassicBone View Post
                        clamping with squeezes brings girth quick time.

Comment

If you take what TGC theory has to say, only having 1/4" difference in BPFSL and BPEL you're tunica limited and will be more receptive to length gains until there is enough room in there for the smooth muscle to expand further. I haven't been around long enough to be able to say TGC is wrong or right, but so far much of what I've seen of others posts and my own gains so far, it makes sense.
                          Beginning stats: BPFSL 7 5/8" BPEL 7.25" EG 5.5"
                          Current: BPFSL 8 5/8" BPEL 8" EG 5.5"

Dan's log
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progress-forum/72045-dans-log.html

Comment

Haha man, I would only dream about having 5.75 girth! I am around 1-2 years away from getting myself up to that!

Originally posted by lclutchl View Post
                            Yea i guess i can make that a goal it may hopefully sooner but i aint gonna kill my dick. I will probably be like at 8.65 inches long by then because of how my penis feels like working. lol

Comment

Originally posted by danimal1211 View Post
                              If you take what TGC theory has to say, only having 1/4" difference in BPFSL and BPEL you're tunica limited and will be more receptive to length gains until there is enough room in there for the smooth muscle to expand further. I haven't been around long enough to be able to say TGC is wrong or right, but so far much of what I've seen of others posts and my own gains so far, it makes sense.
                              Flaccid stretch is 9 and bpel is a rough 8.4 to 8.5 depending on EQ
                              BPEL- 8.25
                              MEG-5.75
                              BPFSL- 8.50
                              NBPEL-7.00
                              BEG- 6.25

Comment

Working...
                              X