Bigger MEG than BEG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger MEG than BEG?

How uncomon is this? From what ive seen almost y everyone is a little bigger at the base and Im 5.2 MEG and 4.9 BEG anyone el se has this issue? I also feel that when jelking i work more the MEG because its under pressure for a longer time...any advice?
    BPEL:"6.7".8.9 7.1.2.3.4...8 MEG:"5".1.2.3...6

I think it is more uncommon, but there exercises to increase this I believe, I think Big Al recommended reverse jelqs for this on another thread.
    "Those who know others have knowledge,
    those who know themselves have insight.
    Those who master others have force,
    those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by dedicated247 View Post
      How uncomon is this? From what ive seen almost y everyone is a little bigger at the base and Im 5.2 MEG and 4.9 BEG anyone el se has this issue? I also feel that when jelking i work more the MEG because its under pressure for a longer time...any advice?
      I disagree with you about your MEG being under pressure longer. The area right below your glans is actually under the most pressure for the longest time, and the vast majority of guys are not larger just under their glans. What were your measurements prior to PE? Is this a developing situation? Is your grip completely in place before you start your stroke? Sloppy technique negates maximum gains. A small point, but it is jelqing, not jelking!!!
      rbi99
      Retired Moderator
      Member of the Month Nov 2017
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by rbi99; 04-28-2014, 07:37 AM.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
        I disagree with you about your MEG being under pressure longer. The area right below your glans is actually under the most pressure for the longest time, and the vast majority of guys are not larger just under their glans. What were your measurements prior to PE? Is this a developing situation? Is your grip completely in place before you start your stroke? Sloppy technique negates maximum gains. A small point, but it is jelqing, not jelking!!!
        Sorry man i didnt explain my self right, i ment that i felt MEG was under pressure longer than my BEG,(wich i know its obvious) i just dont know how much this could afect gains, my starting measuremenet is 5 in MEG, but stupidley i didnt measured BEG, my stupid ego got in the way, i just wanted my biggest measurement to tell my self that was my oficial size, but right now im 5.2 and 4.9 respecteveley, and im sure there wasnt a 0.1 diferencie before so im sure its growing, ill just have to wait and see if its growing at the same rate, also about my jelqing, technique im really metodic about my jelqs i always make sure to grab as further as i can, o and i corrected the jelqing mistake
        dedicated247
        Last edited by dedicated247; 04-28-2014, 10:14 AM.
        BPEL:"6.7".8.9 7.1.2.3.4...8 MEG:"5".1.2.3...6

Comment

I have the same issue. Bundled stretches seem to help a bit by twisting the base to put more pressure on it.

Comment

Working...
          X