No announcement yet.

Stuck in routine, no gains, need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck in routine, no gains, need help.

So I have been PEing pretty consistently for 5-6 years now. I started off with stretches, incorporated jelqs, bought an extender, tried the Matters of Size program, did clamping, bought a bathmate, and now am and have been stuck doing an all manual routine where i have been doing erect squeezes for 30 min followed by 20 min of manual stretching. Add in a 10 min warm up and that is about an hour which is the absolute max amount of time I have. I do this 5 days a week - 3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off.
    So I've pretty much tried it all with the exception of hanging...which from my understanding doesn't work unless you have hours and hours to devote, which I just do not unfortunately.
    The squeezes had brought me good gains originally but now they seemed to have stopped pretty much. I can't think of anything more intense to go to though besides maybe clamping which never produced gains for me. Pumping/Bathmate also never produced gains though I only stuck with that for a few weeks.
    Also....from sheer frustration and just pulling too hard due to frustration over lack of gains I have caused a laceration on my penis a few times in the same place which has caused scar tissue....so now I really can't stretch TOO hard. I can still go pretty hard I just notice everytime I go full force it ends up aggravating that and I have to take a break. I feel like the smount I'm pulling with now is perfect combination of strength, but alas no gains. I have taken breaks along the way too, so it's not like that'd help. I never noticed anything from them except slight loss of gains.
    So basically I don't know what to do or how to progress at this point. I feel I'm doing as much as I can with the time that I have. I've went from under 6" to over 7 1/2" with increased girth.....but I'm still not satisfied. I just don't know how to up the intensity from here to kickstart new gains. I've thought about just going back to basics and jelquing for a long time....but I'm not sure at this point it'd do anything. Help, suggestions?
Working...
X