Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE exercises and Orgasms

Hey,

I had a question that might some a bit dumb but nonetheless i'm curious. Do PE exercises have any correlation with you orgasms or is it something completely separate. If you were to over train on any given week can it lower the intensity of an orgasm and have negative or permanent effects.

I read somewhere that the PC muscle contributes to that but I wanted to get a more in detail report. I've been PEing now for 5 months now with good results however sometimes I feel that if I train too hard there can be detrimental effects on my EQ or Orgasm. Can someone please explain me. Thanks.

listen to your penis. if it tells you that you are overdoing it with reductions in eq or orgasm quality then listen to it and turn down the intensity a notch.

I have the reverse effect if I overtrain and my orgasms end up riding on the brink of painful as though someone was zapping me in the chode with a stun gun.

Comment

Hey Steve,

Thanks for the info, however can any results be permanent or it's just your body needs time to heal. I'm trying to understand what the correlation between PE and orgasms are. Do orgasms have alot to do with Kegeling and the PC muscle? Thanks.

Comment

I gotcha. and yes, they are the platform from which your orgasms are based. overtraining can lead to direct losses of EQ and even sperm leakage from the muscles literally just being tired from being overworked. the results are not permanent and I believe that occasional overtraining is a good thing from time to time to serve as a shock to the system and a break in the routine.

I rarely couple orgasms with a PE routine though due to the neurological and physiological effects that an orgasm has on the penis.

Comment

Working...
        X