New twist on old fowfer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New twist on old fowfer.

People on this site who know me know I like to take standard exercises and make them better. I came up with UJ's and UV's because I felt regular jelqs and V's weren't cutting it for me. I came up with the firestarter because I didn't feel heli shakes were all that effective. Took LAS's, bundled and heated my bad boy when doing them and made that already great exercise even more effective.

I have never been a big fan of bed fowfers because I thought LAS's blew that exercise out of the water for many reasons. Last night while in bed however I tried something and I think it might work. I simply bundled up my unit and and placed it on my one thigh, took the open palm of my hand and placed it on top of it, then lightly squeezed them together with my other leg. My unit didn't untwist, there was no strain on my open hand that was laying on top of it, and my other leg was simply resting on top of everything else. I had no trouble falling to sleep while doing this. Now once I fell to sleep a few times my hand moved off my unit and it untwisted, other times I woke up and I was still holding down the fort. When I laid my unit on my left thigh I used my right palm to hold it in place, and when I placed it on my right thigh I used my left hand. During the night I twisted clockwise and counterclockwise several times. I wasn't getting much of a stretch (one of my big complaints against bed fowfers compared to LAS's), but the twisting of my junk left it meatier each time I woke up. I think this exercise (if you can call it that since you are sleeping while you do it!!!) might help with girth because it puts a nice amount of stress on your tunica. Changes will most likely be very slow in coming, but what the heck, you have all night!!!
    rbi99
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month Nov 2017
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by rbi99; 07-03-2014, 11:54 AM.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

I've been doing these nightly for the past two weeks. What I find interesting is that I can bundle my unit up as tightly as I want, and by simply laying my open palm on top of it, sandwiched between my thighs, it stays bundled. I have no problems falling to sleep while doing these. Obviously my hand eventually slips off as I sleep, so I just reposition myself when I wake up again. I feel fuller during the day, but I realize that at my present girth, it really is hard to tell. I think someone who is less girthy should give this simple exercise a try and see what it does or doesn't do for them. I believe that twisting your unit tightly puts a great amount of stress on your tunica in multiple directions, and a looser tunica in my book means more room for your smooth muscle cells to expand - thus more girth.
    rbi99
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by rbi99; 05-27-2014, 07:21 AM.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Almost sounds like something you would order at the drive-thru... lol..!! But wow what a terrific new exercise, I am going to try it, thanks rbi for creating yet another masterpiece. Many props and reps for you. 👏

Comment

I thought that laying my hand flat on my bundled unit would make sleeping easier due to less strain on my hand. I have come to find that holding my unit works even better without interfering with my sleep. I can bundle it tighter and hold it longer, even while sleeping. I can go about a half hour before my glans becomes a little sore. As soon as I release my grip the slight soreness instantly goes away. I do this exercise perhaps four or five times during the night.

The last time I got over a prolonged plateau regarding girth gains was when I incorporated heated/bundled LAS's. This new addition has boosted my girth by 1/4". I have not increased my UJ's or UV's, but my meg is now around 6 3/4". I have to attribute that solely to this exercise.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

It really does work targeting the lower ligaments. I still do it from time to time. So doing a side stretch with extending your length outward for extra tension. Glad to you find that out.
          Begin 7/25/2011:
          NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
          FL 5.25, FG 5.2
          NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
          UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

The thing is I have a ton of girth and I strongly believe this got me more. Someone with normal or below normal girth might get a tremendous boost from an exercise that you do while you're asleep. If I'm correct, then I believe it is ok to say, "It don't get any better than that!!!".

The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Hey rbi, I am really liking how innovative you are with these exercises! I have read about your UJ's and UV's at length and will be trying UJ's out this week after some preliminary CS gains with jelqing that I thought were quite nice. Also will be trying out Way better than heli's.

Anyway, do you think doing these with maybe a single turn and for a shorter period of time (like 10 minutes in eaech direction) would be OK for someone with 5 months experience? You obviously have much more experience, but how many turns do you do? Do you then tug a bit lengthwise when placing between your legs? I have tried tunica tugs and they definitely seem nice, but it seems that bundled stretches would loosen up the tunica in more directions. I have read that regular bundled stretches are not easy, not for beginners, and can be hard on EQ, though...
              Start (4/14)- 6.5 BPEL, 6.0 NBPEL, 4.8 MEG, 5.1 BEG
              Current (8/14)- 6.8 BPEL, 6.2 NBPEL, 5.1 MEG, 5.3 BEG

Goals- EQ 10/10, stamina +++
              7.0-7+ BPEL, 5.3-5.6 MEG (not going to be picky!)

Comment

I will try this out. I'm going to start easy and see how it works but it seems like a good way to give the unit a workout during sleep. I will post an update in a day or two when I have tried it.

Edit: Forgot to say, thanks for sharing this with us.
                My road to a bigger penis

Comment

A bit of trouble picturing this, in bed, do you lay face up when sleeping or are you lying on your side ?

Comment

Just be careful with any twisting exercises! Pull, then twist- as opposed to the other way around.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by PleasantlySurprised View Post
                      Hey rbi, I am really liking how innovative you are with these exercises! I have read about your UJ's and UV's at length and will be trying UJ's out this week after some preliminary CS gains with jelqing that I thought were quite nice. Also will be trying out Way better than heli's.

Anyway, do you think doing these with maybe a single turn and for a shorter period of time (like 10 minutes in eaech direction) would be OK for someone with 5 months experience? You obviously have much more experience, but how many turns do you do? Do you then tug a bit lengthwise when placing between your legs? I have tried tunica tugs and they definitely seem nice, but it seems that bundled stretches would loosen up the tunica in more directions. I have read that regular bundled stretches are not easy, not for beginners, and can be hard on EQ, though...
                      Sorry for this very late response - missed it when posted. The old saying, "anything is better than nothing", holds true here. However, while I wouldn't say to do like I do, which is twist/bundle your unit as tight as I do, I do feel that the tighter you get it the more benefits you will achieve. I say this because the purpose of this is to stress your cells and tunica, and the tighter you bundle the more stress that is created. The time frame thing I am not clear about. I don't know if 10 minutes is as good as 60, or if it is dependent on individual people and their units stress tolerance. I am a more is better kind of guy in everything I do, but I cannot say that my approach is the best one. Like so many things regarding PE, what works for one might be a disaster for another.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                      Heated Bundled LAS
                      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous4 View Post
                        A bit of trouble picturing this, in bed, do you lay face up when sleeping or are you lying on your side ?
                        Lying on my back is the most difficult position because you have to hold your bundled unit. On my side is far easier as I can lay it on my thigh, easily hold it with my hand, and also use the weight of my other leg on top to help keep everything in place.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                        Heated Bundled LAS
                        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                          Just be careful with any twisting exercises! Pull, then twist- as opposed to the other way around.
                          Agreed. Not only is it safer, but bundling shortens the length of your shaft, so keeping it pulled as you twist allows for a better bundle because you have more length to work with.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                          Heated Bundled LAS
                          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Anyone looking to add extra skin (not turkey neck) will find this exercise will do just that. Because you do them while in bed you literally have all night to do them!!! I am cut and am glad I am (don't start in with pros and cons, I'm just saying), however, since I started doing these a couple months ago I can't believe how much additional skin I now have. It doesn't cover my glans or anything, but there is substantially more now then before. The bundling stretches your skin in addition to stretching your smooth muscle cells and tunica (which is why I do it), and because you can do this for long holds, it works great.

For quick penis massages I do my https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-updated.html , which do the same sort of things, only quickly.
                            rbi99
                            Retired Moderator
                            PEGym Hero
                            Last edited by rbi99; 12-05-2014, 10:37 AM.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                            Heated Bundled LAS
                            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                              I've been doing these nightly for the past two weeks. What I find interesting is that I can bundle my unit up as tightly as I want, and by simply laying my open palm on top of it, sandwiched between my thighs, it stays bundled. I have no problems falling to sleep while doing these. Obviously my hand eventually slips off as I sleep, so I just reposition myself when I wake up again. I feel fuller during the day, but I realize that at my present girth, it really is hard to tell. I think someone who is less girthy should give this simple exercise a try and see what it does or doesn't do for them. I believe that twisting your unit tightly puts a great amount of stress on your tunica in multiple directions, and a looser tunica in my book means more room for your smooth muscle cells to expand - thus more girth.
                              Be careful that this doesn't happen to you while you sleep!!

Shaving_Cream_Sleeping_PrankCr400O.jpg
                              Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Working...
                              X