No change in PI - help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No change in PI - help!

So I've been doing PE off and on for about 2 years or so and I never really get anywhere because I usually fall off the wagon after around 3 months.

Anyway, while I've never had any success with gaining length in the past, I have always had some success gaining girth. But for some reason, not any more.

Here's what happened: Almost a week ago today, I decided to start my summer off on the right note and re-commit to PE. I basically started off slow with a 30-35 minute session - 10 min warm up with 20 mins of jelqing. I've always seen the best girth results with slow jelqs and a very tight grip (two finger jelqs). The morning after the first session, I saw some noticeable girth gains, but every day since then it has almost gone down to what it was before I re-started and I haven't been able to get any more gains in the last week.

Even as I'm jelqing it's clear that it's not really working. In the past, after a successful jelq session, the girth I had gained would be firm and pronounced. Now it's got a sort of mushy quality. After a jelq session, it's virtually as thick as it was before the jelq session.

I really don't know what to do since I'm basically doing everything I did before, but now with no results.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by 9292; 05-13-2014, 12:02 AM.

i would suggest taking a break for a week or so and then measure your girth, i am sure you would be surprised. Good Luck !!
    Started PE in January 2013 on JP90
    NBPEL=4.9 BPEL=5.6 EG=4.6

Stats July 2013
    NBPEL=5.6 BPEL=6.5 BEG=5.2

Break for 8 months due to work

Stats Sep 2014
    NBPEL=6 BPEL=6.7 BEG=5.2

Comment

Stretching works hand in hand with jelqing, try to include some basic stretches in your routine.

Maybe take some time and reread the instructions and/or watch the video demonstrations on jelqing, I suggest that you try different grips and see which one will work for you, if your penis is too tired, gains are unlikely to come by, rest is recommended then.

A tight grip doesn't work well for most, try to lessen it and see how things will go.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...n-updated.html
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

It could be that you have started off with too much intensity. After a break, start back with light jelqing and slowly work your way up to a stronger grip over the course of several weeks. This way your penis will become conditioned to the stress you are applying to it.
        (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
        (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
        Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
        Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Kjack View Post
          i would suggest taking a break for a week or so and then measure your girth, i am sure you would be surprised. Good Luck !!
          I've taken a 24 hr break and already my penis has lost the little girth it gained a week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
            Stretching works hand in hand with jelqing, try to include some basic stretches in your routine.

Maybe take some time and reread the instructions and/or watch the video demonstrations on jelqing, I suggest that you try different grips and see which one will work for you, if your penis is too tired, gains are unlikely to come by, rest is recommended then.

A tight grip doesn't work well for most, try to lessen it and see how things will go.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...n-updated.html
            I do some light stretches throughout the day but I've never had any success with that.

I've tried a variety of different grips (some tight, some loose) and the tight grip is the only one that I've seen results with (and now, as I say, I can't even get results with that). My penis is the exact opposite of tired. It barely feels worked out after a jelq session. I've looked at the jelqing instructions several times and for the life of me I can't figure out what (if anything) I'm doing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Jacobs View Post
              It could be that you have started off with too much intensity. After a break, start back with light jelqing and slowly work your way up to a stronger grip over the course of several weeks. This way your penis will become conditioned to the stress you are applying to it.
              I mean, I'll try that out today just for the hell of it, but like I said, the problem seems to be that there isn't enough intensity. After a jelq session you should notice some difference, but I don't.

Comment

do you want to gain length too? I read the TGC theory, it is very interesting and might be helpful. good luck

Comment

Focus on breathing, blood flow, and pelvic floor contractions(kegels) during and after your workout. I never liked jelqs, there's much more you can do with your hands.

Don't expect instant results and don't go too hard if you don't see gains in a week.
                  BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                  MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                  CI:1.5 -2.5
                  Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                  275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                  6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

If you've been working on and off with PE and you are getting back into PE with a solid routine you should start off light and work you way up because you are putting more effort into working out. Your dick is used to the on and off routine where going in a more intense routine will fatigue your dick too much. Take some rest for PIs to return and to go lighter next time with your routine. Also, gains don't always come fast so don't be discouraged when you haven't gained for more than a week.

Best of luck to you, 9292.
                    Aiming for a bigger, healthier willy!

Golf's progress log
                    Start of PE (16.7.2013)
                    BPEL: 6.75" MSEG: 5.25"
                    Current (16.1.2019)
                    BPEL: 18.7 cm MSEG: 13.5 cm

Foreskin regeneration is a possible way to undo circumcision

Comment

Originally posted by sebaskong View Post
                      do you want to gain length too? I read the TGC theory, it is very interesting and might be helpful. good luck
                      I'd love to gain length, of course, but since I've never gained any, I'm just focusing on girth (which I know I can gain).

Thanks to everyone for the advice. I'll report back later.

Comment

Oh, and a quick question on length: Should I stretch the penis while doing a jelq or can I just do a normal one without pulling? The latter would be easier on my fingers, which get tired after a while.

Comment

Working...
                        X