Correlation between good EQ and girth gains, also injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correlation between good EQ and girth gains, also injury

My question is, How important is having good EQ, When trying to make significant girth gains?

I recently suffered an injury that's really opened my eyes and made me re-evaluate the way i exercise.
    What i like to do is high intensity, major girth expansion sets.
    I'M talking 3/4 inch in one session, and it usually takes 2-3 days to go completely back to my original girth.
    So i thought for sure i was going to be making huge gains, but the messed up thing is, im actually cementing gains slower then when i was doing lower intensity girth exercises and only expanding 1/4 to 1/2 per session!
    And i know what you thinking, just add more days, but the things is i can't because my EQ is horrible for almost 4 whole days after a session so i can only do them 2x week.
    Now im stuck, i have an exercise that give me HUGE expansion, but i can't do it very often, and it completely messes up my EQ.
    Plus now like i said i have a major injury, where both sides of my shaft are black.
    What the exercise is, is you get clamped, then take a mason jar or piece of wood about 4 1/2 wide 7'' long and place your self on a hard surface like a desk or counter top, then with the piece of hard material you compress or ''squash'' so you create width expansion and girth expansion.
    My injury started off as some burst capillaries, but now it's pure red and black about an inch wide, from the head to the base where i usually clamp, on both sides, and it hasn't even lightened in 3 days.
    I was training reckless and now im paying for it.
    which is why i want to understand, the proper training technique for maximum girth gains, and also how important good EQ is to girth gains?

Thanks for taking the time to read this guys!
    Original start 09- 6'' BPEL 4.5'' MSEG

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Now- 7 1/8'' BPEL 5 1/4'' MSEG

Goal- 10'' BPEL 6.5'' MSEG

HOLY $HIT! That is a seriously intense exercise! I would say lower the intensity and do it for more days instead of doing HUGE intensity and having a high risk of injury, and having to take several days off.

I'm sure good EQ is very important to girth gains.
    (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
    (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
    Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
    Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

HOLY $HIT! That is a seriously intense exercise! I would say lower the intensity and do it for more days instead of doing HUGE intensity and having a high risk of injury, and having to take several days off.
      I 100% agree with you, it's actually quite depressing, because i know this injury is going to keep me from training girth for a while!
      And now that i've seen what i look like big, i just want to be there!!!
      Im going to wait until this goes away and hioe fully i can get back to it with less intensity like you said!

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Comment

Originally posted by JurassicBone View Post
        I 100% agree with you, it's actually quite depressing, because i know this injury is going to keep me from training girth for a while!
        And now that i've seen what i look like big, i just want to be there!!!
        Im going to wait until this goes away and hioe fully i can get back to it with less intensity like you said!
        Apply heat to it as much as you can to help speed recovery. I hope it gets better very soon. We all make mistakes and rush things. I'm sure you will learn from this experience. The gains will come.
        (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
        (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
        Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
        Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

So i thought for sure i was going to be making huge gains, but the messed up thing is, im actually cementing gains slower then when i was doing lower intensity girth exercises

Learning this and then adapting your pe to implement, may be your best discovery towards making good progress.

For some, less is more.
          For others, more gets more.
          For others, success is either in between or just takes a really long time.
          Dangler
          Senior Administrator
          ☼ Wizard ☼
          White Tiger Award 2015
          Last edited by Dangler; 05-22-2014, 07:06 AM. Reason: spelling
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Yur a freak boy!
            "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Thanks guys i really appriciate the help!
              yes, i will be putting heat on it regularly, hopefully it does speed up the recovery!
              And that's the way i see it to, sometimes you have to mess up to figure it out!
              Ya, i can be a little obsessive about expansion at time watersnake! lol

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Comment

Perhaps a more moderate version of this exercise will enable some growth without the injuries.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

omg that sounds like a crazy way to go about CC expansion... Thats like a form of sado-masochism.

I can get 3/4'' expansion without a mid-evil torture device.

Comment

Rolling pin?

Okay yeah just ignore me.
                    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I can get 3/4'' expansion without a mid-evil torture device
                      it wasn't that bad at first, i would get around 1/2'' expansion with moderate compression.
                      But i got overzealous when trying for that extra 1/4 inch and ended up with this injury.

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Comment

Don't go so intense with the jurassic crushers
                        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Hows your injury looking now? I thought about it and it sounds f-ing severe. I think u should back way off.
                          "I will lick my dick"

Comment

I've decided i am going lay off, im just going to focus on length until this gets healed up.
                            Also, im going to start training my PC muscle because, i believe one of the reasons i may have brought my self to such a point is because, when i used to get expansion after a session i would get major expansion, but aftera few days it would go back down, and i kept asking my self why can't i cement anything, then i realised that i don't have strong enough blood flow to fill the entire shaft, so even thought i get huge expansion, after the first initial session ( like the next day) i can't keep the same expansion because now the shaft has tightened a bit and my blood flow isn't strong enough to expand it.

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Comment

Working...
                            X