Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to gain 1" girth from clamping/jelqing/pumping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to gain 1" girth from clamping/jelqing/pumping?

My girth is on the short side at 4.5-4.6. Max I measured was 4.7 MEG. I have a baseball type dick, my BEG is probably much much lower, makes it harder for me to use condoms too lol.

Is it possible to gain 1" in girth while doing a strict hanging routine? I have read pumping is a bullshit waste of time and does permanent damage to the shaft plus most don't see any temporary gains. What about clamping? I know jelqing is basic but would doing 500-600 wet jelqs every day while erect give me what I want in 6 months or so??

Sounds like you have read about pumping written by complete idiots.

I have done almost nothing but pumping for girth and have gone from 5.5 to 6.25 so I would suggest trying it.

Many have written that PE does not work!
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Doesn't pumping just swell up the skin and make it appear bigger for like 20-30 minutes or does it make the entire shaft bigger? Is it okay to start up with pumping and what pump would you personally recommend? I read it is very easy to overwork and slow gains down. Do you believe clamping would provide better results?

Thanks BigO.

One more important question. Is there a way to determine how much temporary gain you will get from pumping and/or clamping? Like gripping my dick tightly at the base to see how much expansion I get, is that max expansion while gripping going to increase after pumping/clamping or is that as fat as it can get for me even temporarily?
      Last edited by 604; 06-08-2014, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Pumping works best with low pressure and long sets. Edema kills gains so high pressure pumping creates better temporary gains but low pressure creates better permanent gains.

Have not clamped much but it worked when I did it.

You can't tell how big you will get with pumping by doing a uli.

I own a Kaplan pump but also have leluv cylinders. I would go with leluv. The price is great and the quality is too.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

You're asking quite an array of questions. I think you need to read more. Read the guides, read the success forum, see what works for other guys and then you'll find what works for you eventually.

To answer your Topic Question, yes it's possible. But for most guys a 1" girth gain takes 2 or more years. And those are the lucky ones. Others could take 5 years or more. If it was easy every guy would have a thick one.

Comment

Awesome advice given already by bored and BigO, I can't really add anything to their words of wisdom, so listen up!
            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Thanks for all the replies. BigO, Leluv Penis Pump Replacement Cylinder 9? 12? Vacuum Acrylic Male Enlargement | eBay is this what you were referring to?

Could pumping slow down or stop my length gains by making the penis tougher? I want to get started with girth but I also have an inch to gain in length. I'm planning on starting hanging with the LG.

Comment

Yes, they are the leluv cylinders. That is debateable about girth affecting length, there was a thread recently created in the main PE forum on this a few weeks ago.
                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                X