PE in Prison Jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE in Prison Jail

So I’ve been PEing for almost 2 years now. I’ve made decent gains. Started out at about 6” BPEL and 5” MEG. I’m now at a very solid 7.25” BPEL and 5.25” to 5.5” MEG.

I’ve been hanging for the past 6 months with a bib hanger and just started getting into fulcrum hanging. I love fulcrum hanging by the way. And I just got word that I have to go to jail for possibly a few months. Yes you can ask why if you care to know.

Anyways I’m looking for some tips if anyone can think of any for helping me continue to PE in prison. I anticipate being in county jail. I’m also anticipating it to be cold in the facility so I won’t be able to do a proper warm up. So far all I’m thinking is just throwing a blanket over me pulling my pants down in my bunk and just stretching for a few hours.. I don’t think I’ll be jelqing because that would look pretty weird, or at least I’m imagining it would look odd and draw attention to myself.

Another thing I’m thinking about is asking to be transferred to solitary confinement, that way I would have a cell to myself, and I could theoretically just stretch all damn day in there.

I’m hoping to get some tips and advice if anyone can think of anything legit I might be overlooking..

If you can be sure to have privacy when you do your exercises then you should be OK. It doesn't sound like a good idea to do any type of penis training where you could get caught- and where your intentions could be misinterpreted.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Just out of curiosity why are you sentanced to jail?

I do not think that is common in jail enviroment that inmates do PE so you maybe need to think about it twice.

You can always do you kegels though.
      PurpleOnes
      Member of the Month June 2014
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by PurpleOnes; 06-14-2014, 07:09 AM.
      Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
      Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
      The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleOnes View Post
        Just out of curiosity why are you sentanced to jail?
        well the most serious infraction in my criminal history is a speeding ticket. so i have zero criminal history. I got caught with 1.5oz of marijuana. And anything over 1oz if a felony. So i'm now a felon. Welcome to America.

The story is actually way more complicated but thats the sum of it..I'm now a felon on one count of possession of marijuana.
        bolkonsky
        Banned
        Last edited by bolkonsky; 06-14-2014, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bolkonsky View Post
          well the most serious infraction in my criminal history is a speeding ticket. so i have zero criminal history. I got caught with 1.5oz of marijuana. And anything over 1oz if a felony. So i'm now a felon. Welcome to America.
          Well I would say that you will probably have bigger worries in jail than staying consistent with your PE workouts.
          Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
          Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
          The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

not really. I spent the night in jail when i first got arrested. Its really no big deal. Just cold, they dont feed you, and there is nothing to read. But there are plenty of drugs to do in jail. I've actually never seen anyone inject heroin before until i spent the night in jail for the first time.

Comment

Nobody cares in jail.

about anything.

have fun.
              2008: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.3 MEG.
              2012: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.7 MEG.
              (((stopped)))
              2018, February: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.7 MEG.

Comment

Wow that sucks should of moved to Colorado bit late now think if your just doing stretches in your bed you would be fine but if your pulling it might seem a little odd

Don't do anything to crazy to get put in to solitary confinement unless you feel the risk of being hurt in Australia they get a lot of freedom in jail some say its a holiday camp they bloody get TV's and Xboxs in there rooms never been my self but my drop kick of a father has been in and out all his life

so just stay strong brother keep your self busy i am sure in time you will find the best place or time to do PE all the best hope the time goes by fast
                Start Stats
                27/07/2013

6.0 BPEL
                5.0 MEG

03/07/2014
                Current stats

6.9 BPEL
                5.4 MEG

Year Goal
                7.0 BPEL
                5.5 MSEG

Comment

When your incarcerated ask Bubba, he has extensive training that's right up your...

Oh Never MIND.
                  “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by akaTrex View Post
                    When your incarcerated ask Bubba, he has extensive training that's right up your...

Oh Never MIND.
                    i promised my girlfriend i wouldn't rape anyone while i was in there.

Comment

Hey bolkonsky, sorry to hear of your news, maybe just do JP90 routine in their, maybe you could do it horizontal while your in your bunk, I imagine people masturbate in prison, they would probably think this is what your up to.

As for the warm up, maybe you could use something like the Firegoat Roll, or massage the groin area with the palm of your hands. The firegoat roll was intended to treat/prevent discolouration, but I can't see why rolling the flaccid penis between your palms wouldn't have a warming effect, but be careful as with any exercise.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...oloration.html
                      "Those who know others have knowledge,
                      those who know themselves have insight.
                      Those who master others have force,
                      those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

LoL just got out of jail lol... did a month. I PE In jail but i wait till my celly is asleep or when i wake up inthe middle of the night.

I only jelq and stretch as you can imagine hanging would be difficult there lmao.

Does ypur jail have PODs? Or just hallways with cells?

Comment

Date wisely while incarcerated.

Remember: Oral sex makes your day, but anal sex makes your hole weak.
                          “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Get a decent lawyer and you won't go to jail unless there is a whole mess of shit you're not saying. No one goes to jail for pot.
                            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Seems very harsh to go to jail for an ounce of pot, I agree with Cusp,get a better lawyer. Alternatively do you stretches under your sheets.
                              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                              X