Too much PE selection :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too much PE selection :)

Just wondering if any of you face the same problem I have been at the moment - i.e. what to include or exclude from your workouts? I have tried most of the main types of PE, if only briefly for some stuff, and love so many different types of PE. However, as I do not have any specific length or girth goals to aim towards, I am just doing it because I enjoy it as a hobby so much.

Manual favourites: Horse squeezes, ulis, bundled stretches, A-stretches, tunica tugs, KITJ, and normal directional stretches. Oh and of course, edging and kegels.

Devices: Pumping, clamping, hanging, extending, bathmate.

So many choices but obviously can't put them all into a routine!! Does anyone else feel like a kid in a candy store when it comes to PE? My advice to newbies is to stick to the basics until you no longer see gains, when you get into all of this variety it is difficult to choose your favourite candies!!
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

No, I sure don't feel like a kid in a candy store. When I started I enjoyed the novelty but now the idea of having to continue along this path for years and years is beginning to annoy.
    In fact I've gotten to the stage I can actually fall asleep doing some of he exercises forgetting the number I'm up to and having to start over again. However, when I wake up in the morning grap hold of my 'old fella' ( An Oz expression for dick) and it feels thicker and heavier than ever I start to think it's all worth the effort.

Comment

Sounds like you need to switch up your routine then! There is an abundance of great exercises, as I just listed...

Originally posted by Dissily View Post
      No, I sure don't feel like a kid in a candy store. When I started I enjoyed the novelty but now the idea of having to continue along this path for years and years is beginning to annoy.
      In fact I've gotten to the stage I can actually fall asleep doing some of he exercises forgetting the number I'm up to and having to start over again. However, when I wake up in the morning grap hold of my 'old fella' ( An Oz expression for dick) and it feels thicker and heavier than ever I start to think it's all worth the effort.

Comment

Currently I am totally in love with my routine which is hanging and then ADS all day long post hanging session. This is so addicting to me because I am feeling insane fatigue that I've never felt before.

Comment

I think the best method is just to narrow it down to what works.
          Why overwork the penis with what'll give you minimal results back?

I got jelqs, V-jelqs, some ulis and squeezes at the moment. I know that these give me my best bang for buck. Once in a while i try something i read about but more often than not i'm back to the basics with what works for me.
          2008: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.3 MEG.
          2012: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.7 MEG.
          (((stopped)))
          2018, February: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.7 MEG.

Comment

I don't mean to be rude but you haven't seen any length gains since 2008, so perhaps a change up might be what you need?

Originally posted by Clamz View Post
            I think the best method is just to narrow it down to what works.
            Why overwork the penis with what'll give you minimal results back?

I got jelqs, V-jelqs, some ulis and squeezes at the moment. I know that these give me my best bang for buck. Once in a while i try something i read about but more often than not i'm back to the basics with what works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
              Sounds like you need to switch up your routine then! There is an abundance of great exercises, as I just listed...
              Point taken but I'm only a few days off completing JP90 and already have a list of 'to do's' in my head.
              One thing though that really is annoying me is turtling. Thought I'd found the solution with a silicon tube but putting the damned thing on and off can be downright risky and today putting it on it split completely down the middle. There's got to be a better method of preventing turtling. Any clues?

Comment

Cock rings help if you where it after a good session. You can where them on and off throughout the day.

Cheap and effective.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                  Cock rings help if you where it after a good session. You can wear them on and off throughout the day.
                  Cheap and effective.
                  I'll try it but I can't imagine how a cock ring could prevent turtling.

Comment

Is there no way to arrange a routine over the period of a week like you would with gym workouts, you wouldn't every training day do the same routine, you would target muscle groups with different exercises on different days.

For example :-
                    Day 1 pumping + stretching
                    Day 2 rest
                    Day 3 Ulis + ADS + Edging
                    Day 4 rest
                    Day 5 stretching + jelqing + Edging

This may not work and is just an example, but you get the idea, I think not doing the same routine day in day out might help with the motivation too, as well as possibly create tissue confusion to keep gains coming, I mean who wants to eat fish and chips every single day, bring on the curry!

Just an idea.
                    "Those who know others have knowledge,
                    those who know themselves have insight.
                    Those who master others have force,
                    those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by burtybasset View Post
                      For example :-
                      Day 1 pumping + stretching
                      Day 2 rest
                      Day 3 Ulis + ADS + Edging
                      Day 4 rest
                      Day 5 stretching + jelqing + Edging

This may not work and is just an example, but you get the idea, I think not doing the same routine day in day out might help with the motivation too, as well as possibly create tissue confusion to keep gains coming, I mean who wants to eat fish and chips every single day, bring on the curry!
                      Makes a lot of sense but I can never understand how edging can assist in size gains. I've been edging for decades having learnt it as part of tantric yoga discipline. I don't think it ever added anything to my size. Still, as a diversion from other routine PE exercise it makes sense.

Comment

Edging while working with kegels give, sometimes, to me more expansion than clamping...
                        The quality is different and really effective when i edge after clamp
                        Start : 1 year ago, 6.5x4.5
                        Working on : Today, 7x5
                        Dream: 8x6

Comment

Originally posted by Dissily View Post
                          Makes a lot of sense but I can never understand how edging can assist in size gains. I've been edging for decades having learnt it as part of tantric yoga discipline. I don't think it ever added anything to my size. Still, as a diversion from other routine PE exercise it makes sense.
                          It has for me girth wise and EQ wise, I have been doing it for about 15 years myself, but I did used to do it for very long periods, as well as throwing in a few my version of Uli's during edging.

Also since your stretching and expanding your member beyond it's normal capacity, I believe edging helps your body adapt to this increase with it's blood supply and what not.

SORRY MEBS
                          "Those who know others have knowledge,
                          those who know themselves have insight.
                          Those who master others have force,
                          those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Yes I know exactly what you mean I've said many times that simplicity is key for me to continue PE. I've seen some peoples blog where every routine has a different set of exercises, IT WOULD DRIVE ME INSANE!!! I like to go into a routine and know I only have a few exercise's I need to do For example today I did:

Phallosan- 8 hours-

Jelq- 240 strokes at 60% and lower
                            Pumping- 11 mins at 3-4HG
                            Edging around 45mins

AND THATS IT

The fact that there's so many exercises out there makes me feel dizzy aha! I hope I never have to add anymore exercises than im doing now, except for upping the reps for jelqs and time from pump.

“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Courtesy of https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ml#post761217:

There are pros and cons to each method. Here are some advantages and disadvantages to the various methods:

Extenders-

Pros:
                              -You know exactly how much tension is being generated
                              -Workout is "hands free"
                              -Progress is easy to track and forecast
                              -Can be worn with certain clothes

Cons:
                              -Requires constant supervision
                              -Maximum tension possible is very light
                              -Must be worn for many total hours to see results
                              -Can be uncomfortable without adequate padding

Weight hangers-

Pros:
                              -Workout is "hands free"
                              -Very high tension is possible
                              -You know exactly how much tension is being generated

Cons:
                              -Injuries more common with this method
                              -Often uncomfortable even with adequate padding
                              -Cannot be done in public

Manual exercises-
                              Pros:
                              -Very convenient
                              -Very high tension is possible
                              -Tension level is easily adjustable
                              -The most fluid of all methods

Cons:
                              -Tension is difficult to measure- must use estimates
                              -Cannot be done in public
                              -Must have relatively strong hands for hard or long workouts

Please feel free to add to this list

My personal preferences favor manual exercises, although each method is effective when done correctly.
                              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                              X