Dick PE-Dependent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dick PE-Dependent.

I have yet to take a break from PE ever since starting it in late 2012. Although I do have weeks or moments were i'm less stringent about my routine. But honestly, if i skip PE for like 2 days, i feel it right away: flaccid less plump and smaller, weaker erection and less girth. Pretty incredible. Its like my dick is PE dependent, and its only at its best when constantly being worked.
    I couldn't think what could happen if i took a month long break. One day i will find one, but until then, i'm less inclined to go into a longer break than 2-3 days.
    Anybody feel the same?

Nope not at all. All human tissue needs rest. Your dick was never meant to be pulled, stretched, jelqed everyday. I have found, as many have, that a month break here and there not only give you better gains but makes everything healthier!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I think it could be more on the mental side you think that your being weaker and so on.

Take a 1 month rest like Cusp suggested.

I think it is not your penis who is PE dependent but it is you.

You are a PE addict.
      Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
      Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
      The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Take a break with a maintenance routine. Your penis will start to feel natural at it's new, larger size. When you get back into PE after the break, you will gain better.
        BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
        MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
        CI:1.5 -2.5
        Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
        275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
        6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Damn, I love my breaks! I have been PE'ing for less than a year and have taken around 5 or 6 individual weeks off so far and it has done the world of good. I come back with a fresh love for PE'ing and I usually see my gains in my break periods too.
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

There is likely a psychosomatic component to this. You might try taking some time off to see how that affects your gains. While resting, make a concerted effort to avoid thinking about the status of your penis, too. The mind needs as much of a break as the body does.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I felt the same way about the gym. When I stop working out, theres a period where I feel week as hell, but if I hang through that and keep resting for about a week, I suddenly become bigger and way stronger. I take a full week rest once every 2 months now.
              Focus on the positive :D
              -----
              The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Originally posted by aBone2pick View Post
                I felt the same way about the gym. When I stop working out, theres a period where I feel week as hell, but if I hang through that and keep resting for about a week, I suddenly become bigger and way stronger. I take a full week rest once every 2 months now.
                There was awhile in my weight training history where I would stick to a schedule no matter what. In spite of this, I managed to make some very good strength and size gains, but the residual effects of the injuries that I went through during those periods stick with me to this day.

When I was forced to take more time off due to circumstances out of my control, I noticed that my size and strength started to increase. It was one of those situations where I would check the barbell to see if I had loaded the weight correctly because it felt so light!

That was a big turning point for me, and it taught me that listening to the body can be more important that following a written schedule. Great caution should be used in assessing whether you truly need more rest or if you're just feeling lazy, though. Too much rest can cause your gains to stagnate and can eventually make you lose conditioning.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Yep. I tend to ignore conventional workout tips. I'm young and I recover like Wolverine, so I just take a break if I feel noticably weaker than the last time I worked that muscle group, otherwise I keep on at it. I've had a few minor injuries, but they were learning experiences and I know what to look for now.
                  Focus on the positive :D
                  -----
                  The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Jcarrier, I feel the same way. If I go 2 days without pe I feel like it's shriveling. I think some can gain just fine without taking week long breaks. I think as long as your PI's are good keep working it.

Comment

CUSP how much have you gained from PE?

Comment

You have to be careful about a couple of things. While there are some similarities between weight training routines and PE routines, there are some striking differences as well- the main one being that you should not see soreness as a sign of a good workout for PE training.

One that that is similar between weight training and PE is that mere recovery isn't necessarily enough to see maximum gains. Like both types of training, you might recover enough to not be sore and to even have a bit of a boost in strength but that doesn't necessarily mean you've allowed enough time for full overcompensation (growth).

Comment

I think with both its best to listen to the body. My own experience with weight training when I take a rest period or even a deload week to rest my CNS I feel that after I come back much stronger and more focused.
                          Start Date; 19/05/14

BPEL 5.78"
                          BPEG 4.75"

Current;

BPEL 6.5"
                          BPEG 4.75"

Goal;

BFEL 7.5" - 8"
                          BPEG 5.5" - 6"

Comment

Working...
                          X