Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exercise for a bigger glans and another exercise for erection quality?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exercise for a bigger glans and another exercise for erection quality?

Titles says it all basically. I've been focusing solely on length. I'm pretty content with my 5.5 girth. Any ideas of exercises? I do NOT want to jelq, before using the Phallosan, I jelqed for 2 months at a low erection(30%) and this only made my foreskin go into anteater mode. I had jelqed a few years back consistently for over a year without any gains( EQ was through the roof though). So I'm not really looking to jelq anymore...
    Starting stats:

January 2014

BPEL- 6 1/4 in
    EL- 5 1/2- 5 3/4 in
    EG- 5 ½ in

BPFL- 4 in
    FL- 3 ½ in
    FG- 4 in

Some people clamp for glans gains.
    Focus on the positive :D
    -----
    The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Originally posted by aBone2pick View Post
      Some people clamp for glans gains.
      Is that so? I thought that clamping was for overall girth in general?
      Starting stats:

January 2014

BPEL- 6 1/4 in
      EL- 5 1/2- 5 3/4 in
      EG- 5 ½ in

BPFL- 4 in
      FL- 3 ½ in
      FG- 4 in

Comment

Clamping is fine for overall (including glands)
        Are you only going for gland gains? If so you can jelq some blood into the glands after several time's you so have enough expansion to jelq upto and CLAMP down behind the glands. Be aware as with any exercise start out slow and carefully. You can definitely injure yourself. Slow and steady is the key!

Good luck to you!

Comment

Originally posted by amp11220 View Post
          Clamping is fine for overall (including glands)
          Are you only going for gland gains? If so you can jelq some blood into the glands after several time's you so have enough expansion to jelq upto and CLAMP down behind the glands. Be aware as with any exercise start out slow and carefully. You can definitely injure yourself. Slow and steady is the key!

Good luck to you!
          Yes I'm only going for glans girth at the moment. I don't like that my head is quite a bit smaller than my mseg. Another question, do you guys still PE if your little guy is sore from ejaculating too many times? I've been sore as hell today( had a very fun 4th of July weekend) and the soreness isn't from PE, it's from having sex, so should I continue with my regimen as usual or take a couple days off?
          Starting stats:

January 2014

BPEL- 6 1/4 in
          EL- 5 1/2- 5 3/4 in
          EG- 5 ½ in

BPFL- 4 in
          FL- 3 ½ in
          FG- 4 in

Comment

Ulis and mini jelqs for glan gains and my advice would be to keep jelqing, if your eq is good why stop?
            What motivates me? The fear of being average.

Comment

Originally posted by Thedorkykid View Post
              Ulis and mini jelqs for glan gains and my advice would be to keep jelqing, if your eq is good why stop?
              It says in my first post, because my foreskin got huge while jelqing at a low erection level. Thanks for your input though, I appreciate it.
              Starting stats:

January 2014

BPEL- 6 1/4 in
              EL- 5 1/2- 5 3/4 in
              EG- 5 ½ in

BPFL- 4 in
              FL- 3 ½ in
              FG- 4 in

Comment

I'll be sure to rep you guys when I get to a computer
                Starting stats:

January 2014

BPEL- 6 1/4 in
                EL- 5 1/2- 5 3/4 in
                EG- 5 ½ in

BPFL- 4 in
                FL- 3 ½ in
                FG- 4 in

Comment

Originally posted by Tj94 View Post
                  Yes I'm only going for glans girth at the moment. I don't like that my head is quite a bit smaller than my mseg. Another question, do you guys still PE if your little guy is sore from ejaculating too many times? I've been sore as hell today( had a very fun 4th of July weekend) and the soreness isn't from PE, it's from having sex, so should I continue with my regimen as usual or take a couple days off?
                  I have the same problem, glans smaller than MEG, I think what Thedorkykid suggests is probably best if your conditioned, Uli's seem to create expansion for me more in the glans than anywhere and I do the mini jelqs on the forward half of my penis too, Kegels also may help.

It can be a bit of a pain wearing rubbers with a smaller glans. I think if your a bit sore from sexy time you might want a little break, maybe take a day off or something, I think I read somewhere that sex is actually the best stamina training, but I could be wrong on that one. Congratulations on getting some loving.
                  "Those who know others have knowledge,
                  those who know themselves have insight.
                  Those who master others have force,
                  those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

What you can do is put a rubber band or something just under the glans (not too tight with some type of cloth to soften it) then either clamp or even jelg mid way upward stroke which will slowly built blood into the glans.
                    I had the same issue where my shaft was gaining but not really my glans so I devised this technique to see what would happen in time, and it helped a lot where I started with 5.2 then went up to 5.4. Before that I was not gaining anything at the glans only the cavernosums.
                    thenewdude
                    Last edited by thenewdude; 07-07-2014, 05:10 AM.
                    Begin 7/25/2011:
                    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Ulis are fantastic for increasing glans size. You have to do lots of kegels throughout to force the expansion and blood to your glans. Another great exercise for it is my KITJ, which is in my signature. And finally, as the guys mentioned, clamping is AWESOME for increasing your glans size, in my opinion it is the best, but it is also the most extreme out of the exercises listed so perhaps try them first.
                      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                        Ulis are fantastic for increasing glans size. You have to do lots of kegels throughout to force the expansion and blood to your glans. Another great exercise for it is my KITJ, which is in my signature. And finally, as the guys mentioned, clamping is AWESOME for increasing your glans size, in my opinion it is the best, but it is also the most extreme out of the exercises listed so perhaps try them first.
                        Ok so I'll try ulis, your kitj exercise sounds intense! Do all the glans expansion exercises include a lot of regular girth worth or is there any way to isolate the glans?
                        Starting stats:

January 2014

BPEL- 6 1/4 in
                        EL- 5 1/2- 5 3/4 in
                        EG- 5 ½ in

BPFL- 4 in
                        FL- 3 ½ in
                        FG- 4 in

Comment

Originally posted by burtybasset View Post
                          I have the same problem, glans smaller than MEG, I think what Thedorkykid suggests is probably best if your conditioned, Uli's seem to create expansion for me more in the glans than anywhere and I do the mini jelqs on the forward half of my penis too, Kegels also may help.

It can be a bit of a pain wearing rubbers with a smaller glans. I think if your a bit sore from sexy time you might want a little break, maybe take a day off or something, I think I read somewhere that sex is actually the best stamina training, but I could be wrong on that one. Congratulations on getting some loving.
                          Lol thanks, been some months,good thing i didn't lose it😁 do people kegel during the uli? And if your mini jelqing it's basically like kickinthemebs kitj exercise?
                          Starting stats:

January 2014

BPEL- 6 1/4 in
                          EL- 5 1/2- 5 3/4 in
                          EG- 5 ½ in

BPFL- 4 in
                          FL- 3 ½ in
                          FG- 4 in

Comment

Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
                            What you can do is put a rubber band or something just under the glans (not too tight with some type of cloth to soften it) then either clamp or even jelg mid way upward stroke which will slowly built blood into the glans.
                            I had the same issue where my shaft was gaining but not really my glans so I devised this technique to see what would happen in time, and it helped a lot where I started with 5.2 then went up to 5.4. Before that I was not gaining anything at the glans only the cavernosums.
                            If you put a rubber band there, wouldn't it constrict the blood flow to the glans?
                            Starting stats:

January 2014

BPEL- 6 1/4 in
                            EL- 5 1/2- 5 3/4 in
                            EG- 5 ½ in

BPFL- 4 in
                            FL- 3 ½ in
                            FG- 4 in

Comment

Any exercises for EQ?
                              Starting stats:

January 2014