Hard AND Fast Gaining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard AND Fast Gaining

Ive seen posts of people stating there are hard/slow and fast gainers. Is it also possible that some gain length fast but struggle with girth? And vice versa? Ive been focusing in length yet Ive added nearly 1/2" girth in the past 2 months. Wondering if maybe that tells me something and whether I should adjust my training.
    Starting..........Current
    BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
    BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
    NBPEL - 7"........8"
    MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal
    9.5"x6.5" :biggrin1: 8=======D

It's possible to gain length without girth- and vice versa. In many cases of trainees considering themselves "hard gainers", there's usually some sort of deficiency in their training. Most often, it's a lack of good EQ. Maximize your EQ and you'll find that length and girth gains will be easier to come by.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I've gained nearly a whole inch in length and just recently got my first girth gain. I've been doing PE exercises for nearly a year. I've been trying to increase my EQ with kegels and a little bit of edging but it is slow.
      Aiming for a bigger, healthier willy!

Golf's progress log
      Start of PE (16.7.2013)
      BPEL: 6.75" MSEG: 5.25"
      Current (16.1.2019)
      BPEL: 18.7 cm MSEG: 13.5 cm

Foreskin regeneration is a possible way to undo circumcision

Comment

iv gained 0.9" in length but NOTHING in girth the last 6 weeks kind of frustrating because i reallly want girth, but i cant complain with the results i got in length
        Initial stats - 27th May 2014:
        BPEL - 6.15"
        EG - 4.7"
        Current:
        BPEL - 7.3"
        EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
        BPEL - 7.5"
        EG - 5"
        Long term Goal:
        BPEL - 8"
        EG - 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          It's possible to gain length without girth- and vice versa. In many cases of trainees considering themselves "hard gainers", there's usually some sort of deficiency in their training. Most often, it's a lack of good EQ. Maximize your EQ and you'll find that length and girth gains will be easier to come by.
          So are u saying if someone gains in one and not the other that means their training needs to be adjusted? Or do you think some are more prone to length gains but not girth, vice versa? It would be interesting to see WHY some gain well in one and not the other, assuming theyve optimized their training.
          Starting..........Current
          BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
          BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
          NBPEL - 7"........8"
          MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal
          9.5"x6.5" :biggrin1: 8=======D

Comment

Originally posted by NeverEnough9 View Post
            Ive seen posts of people stating there are hard/slow and fast gainers. Is it also possible that some gain length fast but struggle with girth? And vice versa? Ive been focusing in length yet Ive added nearly 1/2" girth in the past 2 months. Wondering if maybe that tells me something and whether I should adjust my training.
            Hey man, I believe it's definitely possible to gain one quicker than the other, since we are all different why not? I believe I gain girth easier than length too. Maybe our smooth muscle is just easier to train and our tunica is a little tougher? But I would of thought that the tunica would still have to "stretch" to give girth gains also.
            "Those who know others have knowledge,
            those who know themselves have insight.
            Those who master others have force,
            those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by NeverEnough9 View Post
              So are u saying if someone gains in one and not the other that means their training needs to be adjusted? Or do you think some are more prone to length gains but not girth, vice versa? It would be interesting to see WHY some gain well in one and not the other, assuming theyve optimized their training.
              It could be an imbalance in the routine or that one is just predisposed to making gains in one particular area. Either way, routine adjustments would be necessary.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I can only speak for myself but I have noticed that length comes very slow for me and girth comes very fast for me.
                Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
                NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
                Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

Originally posted by mrimalive1 View Post
                  I can only speak for myself but I have noticed that length comes very slow for me and girth comes very fast for me.
                  In cases like this, you might want to try a "length only" routine for a few weeks to isolate and accelerate gains in that area.

Comment

I believe that will work but I don't want my girth gains to stop....I luv them
                    Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
                    NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
                    Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

Originally posted by mrimalive1 View Post
                      I believe that will work but I don't want my girth gains to stop....I luv them
                      Usually, an isolated routine would be done for only a few weeks to give you a boost in that area.

Comment

I have made a thread to the same subject already so maybe you can read it up.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...t-gainers.html
                        Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                        Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                        The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Working...
                        X