What's my best course of action?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's my best course of action?

I'm a bit on the large side of things 8x6. I would like to hit 8.5x6.5 and stop there. I've been lurking for awhile and clamping seems like the way go girth wise, with the caveat that i would need to condition my penis.

Are there diminishing returns to gains if starting at a larger size? If not will the jp90 routine possibly result in me achieving my length gains and if so would that also be enough conditioning to start clamping?

Thanks in advance guys.

I do not know why you would want to be bigger than that but I can tell you my husband gained more than the .5 you are looking to gain both ways by doing the JP90 routine alone.

Good luck and dont forget to read the
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
    MrsLooking4more
    Retired Super Moderator
    Member of the Month Feb 2013
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 08-09-2014, 12:12 AM.
    ​Mrs. L4M
    BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
    Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
    MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Yeah, I don't really understand why you would want more especially in length (think about how she feels when you ram it on her cervix).
      I can say that you do the JP's in order to condition your penis to PE before all else, or some beginner's routine. This does not mean you will actually gain and if you do they are temporary keeping in mind that is takes time to gain actual ligament fiber and penile fibers depending on fiber density and layers. You can read all this in the Beginner's Forum about gains, LOT and delimiters.

Clamping is one thing you should be vary careful with especially if you are not really conditioned to that type of tension and pressure resulting in injuries and penile anomalies which can be permanent. So, you slowly build your routines in time via intense jelgs to get to that point. But if you are clamping, you should be focused on girth likewise if you are hanging, it should be length based. Do not mix the two.
      Begin 7/25/2011:
      NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
      FL 5.25, FG 5.2
      NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
      UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

to the Gym Defiant!

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html and focus on safety.

Then pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90.

Your starting stats are already in the top 100 percentile, and it will greatly limit your options if you got any larger, however, if you so desire, conditioning your penis is your number one priority right now, and you may make the gains you want during that period, if not, then you will be able to do more advanced stuff afterwards.

I suggest you focus on the health aspect of PE, EQ and stamina, you will also benefit a lot from reading around the forums on how to become a better lover, starting with the https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...women-sex.html

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Helpful jelqing Information

Good Luck!
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Hiya Defiant and welcome to the forums!

I am with the others in that I am not quite sure why you feel it necessary to become larger. In any case, I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

For that case, I will be more focusing on the health rather than to increase size of it
            GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Wise choice on that! It is her that is taking it in. Again, wise choice. Simple light PE can help in penile health without gaining.
              Begin 7/25/2011:
              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Well to be completely honest girth is much more important to me. However I figured during the jp90 i would gain some length, which is why i added the .5. Truthfully even 0.2 would be fine with me.

Is the JP90 sufficient preparation for clamping?

Comment

Welcome aboard you best of luck with your goals sure you will reach them just be careful once you see this really works it's hard to stop

and you already have a weapon of mass destruction so be careful and look after the lady's
                  Start Stats
                  27/07/2013

6.0 BPEL
                  5.0 MEG

03/07/2014
                  Current stats

6.9 BPEL
                  5.4 MEG

Year Goal
                  7.0 BPEL
                  5.5 MSEG

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Defiant.
                    Just doing the JP90 will most likely give you the length you are looking for and most likely a little girth. I would recommend doing the JP90 the whole way through and doing the jelqing at a 70-80% erection level. That will target girth more.

Clamping is an advanced exercise and one of the most dangerous if not done correctly. If you want more girth after doing the JP90 then I recommend doing the program that I followed that is a lot safer. It is outlined in the link in my signature.

Please ask questions, be safe, and good luck.
                    Bondage.
                    Some people call it domestic violence.
                    We call it foreplay.
                    Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Welcome to the gym Defiant!

Good luck, stay safe!
                      "Those who know others have knowledge,
                      those who know themselves have insight.
                      Those who master others have force,
                      those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

In relation to gaining 0.5 inches in length and girth, I think a beginner manual routine such as the JP90 as was suggested already is your best point to call. It is so that you are firstly conditioned for other exercises and devices, but most people gain through this stage too. Some have even reported half an inch gain in either direction too! Do that routine and see how it feels and if you gain, and where your goals lie in 3 months time.

Welcome to the Gym by the way
                        kickinthemebs
                        Member of the Month Feb 2014
                        Last edited by kickinthemebs; 08-09-2014, 08:44 AM.
                        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Defiant.

I also agree with reconsidering any further growth. At a certain point, size can become more "work" than fun, and may limit certain types of sexual play. This has been confirmed here by not only the ladies, but the guys who have shared their experiences. Not always the case, but most of the time.

But, if you are set on gaining, yes. The JP90 will condition you properly for more advanced exercises. A lot have opted to go with some type of girth focused manuals before clamping, like squeezes or ulis. A good list of compression / expansion type exercises can be found here;What Are Penis Exercises? How to Get a Bigger Harder & Healthier Penis

Best of luck to you, and stay safe.
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                          X