No announcement yet.

gooF will soon be living prooF (Cont.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gooF will soon be living prooF (Cont.)

I'm going to be doing 90 days of Big Al's "Jelq Free" Routine to start, just like the JP90, and if it's something I am satisfied with then I will continue doing it for as long as I can! I am really excited about this routine since there is no jelqing, therefore I never have to rush my showers (in case someone needs it right after me), and plus I can literally do the exercises wherever/whenever. I've already finished 2 sessions so I will post them up right away, I am using a different computer (macbook) because my PC broke down, and for some reason there was no "New Thread" button for me to click on and I needed Big Al to message me the URL I would be sent to if I did in fact click on "New Thread", so all is good now, thanks to Big Al! I also sent a message to "control" (the tech) about this issue, and hopefully if any of you are having the same problem as me that it will get cleared up. Before I start posting my days I just wanted to say that Big Al is an amazing member of this website and if you haven't +rep'd him then I highly suggest you do. If you're reading this Big Al thanks again for all your help!
    gooF
    Last edited by gooF; 08-13-2014, 02:39 PM.

Day 1: Big Al's "Jelq Free" Routine

Warm-Up
    8 minutes with wash cloth

1st Exercise - The Squeeze
    While sitting, 10 squeezes (5 secs each squeeze), then rest for 30 seconds
    Repeat 4 more times, for a total of 50 squeezes
    Rest for 1 minute

2nd Exercise - The Side-to-Side Stretch
    While standing, 100 side-to-side stretches with right hand, then rest for 30 seconds
    Repeat (alternating hands every 100 stretches) 4 more times, for a total of 500 side-to-side stretches

Warm-Down
    5 minutes in shower

Comment

Day 2: Rest Day

Comment

Day 3: Big Al's "Jelq Free" Routine

Warm-Up

Rest for 1 minute

While standing, 100 side-to-side stretches with right hand, then rest for 30 seconds
        Repeat (alternating hands every 100 stretches) 4 more times, for a total of 500 side-to-side stretches

Warm-Down
        5 minutes in shower

This exercise is amazing, my unit feels infinitely better after these sessions than it ever did with the JP90. The ligs are extremely loose, and my unit feels like a rubber band, like I could stretch it for miles. Overall, it just feels very healthy, and I am really happy about this routine so far. I know that the usual number of reps for the side-to-side stretch is 1000, but I can't do that yet. I want to bump it up to 600 reps next session since that way I will have an even balance with each hand, instead of doing 300 with my right hand, and 200 with my left, but I will slowly work my way up to 1000. This routine is great and I think I will stick with it for a while, and hopefully get some big gains! I will try my best to post every day and keep up-to-date, see you guys soon!
        gooF
        Last edited by gooF; 08-13-2014, 09:02 PM.

Comment

im pretty interested in this as well because in a couple months ill be in an environment where i have to be REALLY discrete if i want to continue jelqing. So i figure i would try this jelq free routine during my showers. I still dont know how id warm up yet since i dont want to be taking like 40 min showers lol. How long does your routine take you?

Comment

Hey, sorry for the late reply, I've been really busy lately. My routine takes me around 25-30 minutes, and half of that is warming up and warming down. The actual exercises themselves take around 7-9 minutes each, so yeah anywhere between 25-30 minutes to do everything. Plus I feel this is better than jelqing, at least for me it is, I'm sure there are some guys out there where jelqing is better for them, but for me personally this routine is going to be much more successful.

Comment

Day 4: Rest Day

Comment

Day 5: Big Al's "jelq Free" Routine

Warm-Up

Rest for 1 minute

Repeat (alternating hands every 100 stretches) 5 more times, for a total of 600 side-to-side stretches

Warm-Down
                5 minutes in shower

Bumped the side-to-side stretches up to 600 so that it is balanced between both hands. I still feel I won't be able to reach 1000 very quickly, my unit is still getting used to this advanced exercise, it's a lot harder on it than the JP90 was. Taking a break every other day is definitely a must for this routine.

Comment

great thread i hope you continue it

Comment

Day 6: Rest Day

Comment

Day 7: Big Al's "jelq Free" Routine

Warm-Up

Rest for 1 minute

Repeat (alternating hands every 100 stretches) 5 more times, for a total of 600 side-to-side stretches

Warm-Down
                      5 minutes in shower

Comment

Thanks Needzmoresize69! I definitely will be continuing this routine for a while!

Comment

Day 8: Rest Day

Comment

Day 9: Big Al's "jelq Free" Routine

Warm-Up

Rest for 1 minute

Warm-Down
                            5 minutes in shower

Comment

Day 10: Rest Day

Double digits here we are! I'm not entirely sure when I'm going to measure for this routine. I'm thinking maybe every month? So on day 30 I will measure, then day 60, and so on. I think that will be a perfect way to keep records of my progress.

Comment

Working...
                              X