Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions about "the Squeeze" & "Side-to-side-stretch" in the "jelq-free-rutine"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about "the Squeeze" & "Side-to-side-stretch" in the "jelq-free-rutine"

Hey everyone,

I am switching up rutines, from the JP90 to the jelq free rutine, and I am kind of new to the exercises. Just when felt I started to get "pro" on the exercises from the JP90 rutine. I still have good gains from the JP90 but it takes to long, and im going to start backpacking soon, which leaves me short on time for PE (I guess).

I had my first session with the jelq free rutine last night, and some questions came up.

1. I have read that I should be around 50-75% erect, but how hard should i squeeze? And should have a equal force at the base and under the glanse, or mor pressure at the base and less under the glanse?

2. I have read I should have 5 sec intervals. How long should I have to wait in between the 5sec intervals? Also i read that i should take a longer break after each 10th squeeze.

3. The side to side stretch: In the video the guy did the stretch, in the thread about the rutine, and he did 1 rep. in just over 5 sec. That is 12 reps in a min, which means it is just over 8 min to get a hundred. The rutine recommend that you do 1000 (over time ofc. adjusting and progressing). 1000 reps which equals 80 mins of streching. On the other hand the "rutine" says that it will take a maximum of 35 min!! Did i miss something?

By my calculations you should do 1 rep of the side to side strech under a sec to get the training session under 35 min! I tried to do the exercise faster, but it didnt seem right! Any suggestions here?

Maybe I should stick to my 90min+ JP90 rutine, and just stay inside the hostel all day. The dick is afterall the most important thing in the world

THank you for any response!

Congrats on completing JP90, and on your gains!

1. 70% is the minimum erection level for squeezes, and you should start with a moderate grip/intensity.

2. Squeeze for 5 seconds and release for 5 seconds, take short break every 10 squeezes.

3. A side stretch takes about 1 second.

Remember that you don't start with the amount of reps outlined in the routine, those are the maximum limits, start with less (what you feel comfortable with), and pay attention to your PIs.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...e-routine.html

Take one week off since you've been working out for 90 days, and take a week off every 6 weeks of training, and 2 or more weeks off every 6 months.

Good luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I think the video is sort of showing the stretch in "slow motion" so to speak to give you the idea of what it looks like. I've done side to side stretches for over a year and they go very quickly. The side to side portion of my routine lasts about 20 minutes.
      Starting size: 1/14: BPEL 6.0 x MEG 5.0
      5/14: BPEL 6.5 x MEG 5.3

Current Size: 11/15: BPEL 7 x MEG 5.5

Comment

Originally posted by Dear Ambellina View Post
        I think the video is sort of showing the stretch in "slow motion" so to speak to give you the idea of what it looks like. I've done side to side stretches for over a year and they go very quickly. The side to side portion of my routine lasts about 20 minutes.
        Correct Each rep shoul dbe performed fairly quickly with only a momentary pause at each end.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

With the side-to-side stretches, the video on this site shows stretching straight out, then to one side, then straight down, then to the opposite side, and then finally back to stretching straight out. The text instructions only say to do stretches to one side and then the other. Which way is the correct way to do the side to side stretches? Can anyone help me out here? Thanks!
          Start (Dec 2014)
          bpel: 7.0"

July 9 2015:
          bpel: 7.4375"
          bpfsl: 8.00"

Mar 27 2016:
          bpfsl: 8 and 3/8"
          bpel: 7 and 11/16"

January 2017 (after a 10 month break):
          bpfsl: 8.00"

Comment

Originally posted by GettinBig1 View Post
            With the side-to-side stretches, the video on this site shows stretching straight out, then to one side, then straight down, then to the opposite side, and then finally back to stretching straight out. The text instructions only say to do stretches to one side and then the other. Which way is the correct way to do the side to side stretches? Can anyone help me out here? Thanks!
            Disregard the downward pull at the end of the reps in the video. You only need to set the horizontal angle right at the beginning of your exercise. Other than that, continue going left to right like a pendulum.

Many of the videos need work. It's been extremely difficult finding someone who can make the videos fit with the exercise descriptions.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
              Disregard the downward pull at the end of the reps in the video. You only need to set the horizontal angle right at the beginning of your exercise. Other than that, continue going left to right like a pendulum.

Many of the videos need work. It's been extremely difficult finding someone who can make the videos fit with the exercise descriptions.
              I did these things wrong the whole time, so you just start from the right angle and go left angle to right angle again and again?
              My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by BigBob223 View Post
                I did these things wrong the whole time, so you just start from the right angle and go left angle to right angle again and again?
                Yes, but the other option will still give you some type of stretch.

Comment

Working...
                X