Jelq by feel vs time/reps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelq by feel vs time/reps

I have noticed that when jelqing my penis responds well to a certain point, after that point it doesn't feel as effective as it was and some what losses its plump feeling and starts to recline. Sometimes this may happen at the 20 minute mark, before the 20 minute mark or even at the 20 minute mark I feel like I could go on for longer.The time/reps this happens at varies from day to day. From now on I will not be counting time/reps but will be going by feel; has anyone else do/found this to be true also?

Absolutely. .I get this also. I cut down my jelqing time from 40min to 20min. Seems to help.

Comment

I like using time, but that can lead to inconsistent reps if they're not done at the same speed.

That may be what happens, is that slight variations in grip strength, speed, or EQ cause different results.

Consistency is best, but if it works for you, then go for it. I think it's better to know your body and it's response, than overdo it because of a set time or rep.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
        I think it's better to know your body and it's response, than overdo it because of a set time or rep.
        Spot on! I would always aim for 20-30 minutes even though I knew I had done enough at around 10-15 minutes. I have also had days were I feel like I could of gone for 30-40+ minutes. I will still keep the clock running to see at which point the ,"feel good", part ends but I will not be aiming for a certain time or rep

Comment

Working...
        X