Does weight loss affect BPEL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does weight loss affect BPEL?

I've gained about 0.6 of an inch since starting 5 months ago. (5 BPEL - 5.6 BPEL). Non-bone pressed length increased from 4.5 to 5.1.

I've also lost about 13 or 14 pounds during that time.

Is it possible that my gains came partially from weight loss? Does weight affect BPEL? I want to know exactly how effective the exercises have been. Interested to hear everyone's perspective.

Significant amounts of weightloss may show up a tiny bit on the ruler while measuring BPEL - though not significantly. If it does, it would be due to being able to get the ruler just a little bit closer to the pelvic bone

If you measured correctly, it is highly unlikely that it would show up as 0.6" of BPEL increase - those sound like some pretty effective gains to me!
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I agree with Don. I have lost 100 pounds in the past three years which also coincides with PE. I know my gains have been from PE, but I look bigger as well since I don't have as much fat pad covering my wiener.
      Start: 09/01/2011 BPEL 5", EG 4.5"

Current: 09/12/2014 BPEL 6.25", EG 4.8"

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul View Post
        I agree with Don. I have lost 100 pounds in the past three years which also coincides with PE. I know my gains have been from PE, but I look bigger as well since I don't have as much fat pad covering my wiener.
        I could only hope your current stats aren't true. If they are, then holy fck...

Comment

Nope...not true! I'd be in the circus!
          Start: 09/01/2011 BPEL 5", EG 4.5"

Current: 09/12/2014 BPEL 6.25", EG 4.8"

Comment

Working...
          X