Masturbation On Rest Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masturbation On Rest Days

If i have 2 days off and i just masturbate on one of those days is that cool? I know some people say rest days mean REST completely but then there are people who say if you wanna hav sex then have sex, PE shouldnt stop you, but does the same go for beating off? can your penis really tell the difference from sex and beating off?

Devdevy,

No, your penis can not tell the difference between having sex and beating off because it does not have its own brain

IMO, masturbation is not a bad thing in moderation within a PE regimen. Rest is best, but if you need to blow one off, perhaps work it in with an edging session with a happy ending. Just keep an eye on the PI's.
    SlowHand
    Last edited by SlowHand; 09-15-2014, 07:18 PM.
    Current Stats (Start: 14 May 2010)

NBPEL 6.75" (+1.25")
    BPEL 7.25" (+1.375")
    MEG 5.12" (+0.51")

Comment

Originally posted by SlowHand View Post
      Devdevy,

No, your penis can not tell the difference between having sex and beating off because it does not have its own brain

IMO, masturbation is not a bad thing in moderation within a PE regimen. Rest is best, but if you need to blow one off, perhaps work it in with an edging session with a happy ending. Just keep an eye on the PI's.
      this
      6 inch club, check
      7 inch club, check
      8 inch club,

Shout out to the BB Misc - We're all gonna make it.

Comment

How often do you recommend masturbating?

Comment

Originally posted by devdevy View Post
          How often do you recommend masturbating?
          I recommend twice a week max, to relieve urges and also stop turtling. i used to find when i did it daily id have a smaller flaccid hang during the day.
          6 inch club, check
          7 inch club, check
          8 inch club,

Shout out to the BB Misc - We're all gonna make it.

Comment

Working...
          X