Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is increasing... Intensity or Duration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is increasing... Intensity or Duration?

I have decided to up the amount of time I hold each stretch from 30 seconds to 40 seconds. However I will still be keeping the TOTAL time of my whole stretching session to 20 minutes. What am I increasing (if anything) intensity or duration?

Don't pull too hard.

In my opinion, try to keep the holds below 30 seconds, if you want to increase, then do more sets.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

No I will be keeping the tension the same

My thinking behind this was by increasing the amount of time I held the stretch for I WOULDNT have to do as many sets makes it easier to note down. Also its a bit of a mental thing knowing I have less sets to do if you understand
      john fin
      Last edited by john fin; 09-18-2014, 09:59 AM.

Comment

You might research 'fatigue'. Something hangers are familiar with.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Duration. The time that you are holding. Intensity would refer to an increase in weight of hanging, tension while stretching, or h.g. while pumping. As I understand it
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
            Duration. The time that you are holding. Intensity would refer to an increase in weight of hanging, tension while stretching, or h.g. while pumping. As I understand it
            This was my thought exactly, however the duration hasn't really increased as the TOTAL time spent stretching is still the same, my aim was to reduce the amount of sets whilst still keeping the same TOTAL time. I'm still not 100% sure if anything has really increased but a 40 second stretch seems to be working fine

Comment

imo I've been increasing the intensity. I feel as if in bodybuilding you have to apply progressive overload I dont see why that shouldnt apply with this. Stronger lifters dont increase there time in the gym from 1 hour to 2 as they go from intermediate to advanced, rather, they increase intensity and weight. In the relevant application you would increase tension and weight if you were hanging or doing manual stretches to optimise gains.

This is obviously purely conjecture as although I am completing my masters in Physiotherapy so my knowledge of muscles etc is apt, my knowledge of penile functionality and PE gym is average at best (no pun intended). However, I've found this to be working best for me an my gains are from roughly 6.2 to 6.9 inches in 3-4 months.

Side Note: Hurry up and get to 7 penis!

Hopefully you can find your own answer and continue gaining pal.

Comment

Working...
              X