Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loss Of Tug and Tissue Growth Clues theories.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loss Of Tug and Tissue Growth Clues theories.

Hello. I would like to hear some thoughs about these 2. Are they important for PE?

The LOT theory has been obsolete for some time, it was originally for hangers to determine the best angle to help their gains, it is recommended now to stretch in all directions.

As for the TGC theory, in my opinion, it is a sound theory, intended for experienced trainees who have hit a plateau or wanting to target one dimension over the other.

If you are just beginning, I recommend that you do not concern yourself with either, for now.

Good luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thank you sir

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
        The LOT theory has been obsolete for some time, it was originally for hangers to determine the best angle to help their gains, it is recommended now to stretch in all directions.

As for the TGC theory, in my opinion, it is a sound theory, intended for experienced trainees who have hit a plateau or wanting to target one dimension over the other.

If you are just beginning, I recommend that you do not concern yourself with either, for now.

Good luck!
        Top notch advice you've received there.

I wish you best of luck on your PE journey!

Comment

Working...
        X