anyone try vimax?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone try vimax?

yes, i know that many people in this site tell that these kind of pills are just a waste of money but i want to hear honestly reviews only from people who have tryed these. so, please tell me if you gain something with these pills. so people claim that they work only if you combine them with an extender device or with a pe routine. what's your experience?

Feel free to google about each individual ingredient if you hope that could ever work. I don't see any way it could.

Comment

Oh I tried it and it was great! I mean I got better colors on my flowers and my cut flowers lasted longer in a vase. Oh for your dick? Nope won't do a thing but it works great on plants!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I have to say I have had the viraxplus or what ever it's called and yes my erections was massive rock hard defiantly made a difference how ever it is not permanent, and they really messed about with my heart beat.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdaws View Post
          I have to say I have had the viraxplus or what ever it's called and yes my erections was massive rock hard defiantly made a difference how ever it is not permanent, and they really messed about with my heart beat.
          Didn't bother my plants but I would be just a bit concerned if it messed with my heartbeat. Somehow if was all that easy none of us would be here!
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

The ingredients are fairly standard blood flow increasing supplements. However, at $60 a bottle it certainly is not worth the money.

i find that when I take blood flow increasing supplements (usually L-Arginine - $20 for 500 gr.) I can get an extra 1/8 to 1/4" stretch in my extender.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
              The ingredients are fairly standard blood flow increasing supplements. However, at $60 a bottle it certainly is not worth the money.

i find that when I take blood flow increasing supplements (usually L-Arginine - $20 for 500 gr.) I can get an extra 1/8 to 1/4" stretch in my extender.
              I take a lot of supplements too but I have to admit they do not compare to the tablets I was taking. How ever as I have mentioned they gave me a irregular Heat beat so I stopped taking them they was too strong. They did boost my stamina made my dick feel a lot bigger to be honest I was taking them before I started pe and my dick looked bigger on them than it does after six month of pe.

Comment

And plus your paying a nice price to fuck up your heart.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdaws View Post
                  Good post. I've taken Naturally Huge for 6 months, and the doctor said I had developed "an extra heartbeat", so he sent me for EKG's and Echo grams. They aren't too concerned, but I think the penis pills I was taking did it, so I've stopped.

Comment

Working...
                  X