Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to gain 3+ inches through various exercises found on this site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to gain 3+ inches through various exercises found on this site?

I'm new to the site, and I just want to make sure my goals are reachable. I've always been somewhat insecure about my size, and lately I've been doing some research on possible ways to improve it. So far, jelqing sounds like the safest and most reasonable method to achieve my goals.

I haven't thought too much about my goal when it comes to girth, but my minimum length goal is an extra 3 inches and once I reach that I would just continue until I see fit to stop.

Does this goal sound reasonable with enough given time?

Extra 3 inches of length is possible. BUT, that would turn you into one of the top local performers. I'm sure it's done more than once, by people outside, but it will take you extreme dedication and lots and lots of time. And by lots of time I mean several years.

And you're probably not going to get there my jelq alone, but it's a good starting exercise. Make sure to see the JonPop's 90 Day Beginner routine, that's where most of us start out.

You should certainly not set that as your "minimal" goal, in my opinion, and put that on some more milestones on your road there. Why do you need so much of a length increase anyway?

My personal ultimate goal, which I only dream of ever reaching is 1,7 inches away from my initial stats, as I see no real purpose of going further.

Comment

I'm sure its possible. But it would take many years I think. Probably 5+ years of dedicated PE to achieve that. If you're lucky.

I know 2 is definetly possible. 3 Would make you a rare type of person.
      <link removed by Admin>

Comment

I'm sure 3 inches is possible, but you must be willing to put in the time, effort and commitment, plus you have to keep your motivation very high.

It took me about a year to get my first inch, with a tremendous amount of time, effort and commitment. It was my motivation that eventually stopped my routine. I guess I just got burnt out from all the work with such slow gains.
        (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
        (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
        Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
        Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

The amount of guys that come on here and are looking for 2 or 3 inches of length gains. The likelihood that you will stick out a full year of PE is slim as the drop-out ratio is massive in PE (this is no reflection on you but simple statistics), let alone reach 3 inches!!

3 inches of length gain will probably take you AT LEAST 5 years. Some may not achieve 3 inches even in their life-time of doing PE. I have done a lot of research in the area of gains and the highest ones, so these two threads might be of interest to you:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...erformers.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...e-legends.html
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Is it possible? Well it's not impossible!

But PE is developing rapidly, with more and more people becoming interested, more equipment becoming available and more and more research being done into it. So as time goes on, the chances of you gaining 3 inches in length are possibly increasing.

You didn't mention your current stats, that may be an important factor.

Ultimately, I think if you set out to gain 3 inches, you will lose heart and quit. But if you start out with a goal of gaining 1 inch, then that's a realistic target and you may well succeed.
            Start: March 3, 2014 : BPEL=182mm, EG=146mm.
            Current: October 4, 2014 : BPEL=204mm, EG=150mm.

Comment

Possible but unlikely, as others said, a huge amount of dedication would be needed, and even then your goal would be uncertain, set that as a long term goal, 1/2" or so as a short term goal to avoid disappointment. Even if thats all you gain, you're still 1/2" bigger than you are today
              Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Jacobs View Post
                I'm sure 3 inches is possible, but you must be willing to put in the time, effort and commitment, plus you have to keep your motivation very high.

It took me about a year to get my first inch, with a tremendous amount of time, effort and commitment. It was my motivation that eventually stopped my routine. I guess I just got burnt out from all the work with such slow gains.
                I can say the same as Sean here, I gained fairly quick but it slowed way down after the initial big gains. I am on a de-conditioning break right now, I am still doing some EQ work 2 or 3 times a week but I am on a break from hanging.

If dedication is all it takes then I would have gained at least 2 inches by now but the truth is that it becomes very hard to gain as time goes by.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Can I ask; why 3 inches (you were very particular about 3 inches)?
                  Start: March 3, 2014 : BPEL=182mm, EG=146mm.
                  Current: October 4, 2014 : BPEL=204mm, EG=150mm.

Comment

Originally posted by Rybina View Post
                    Good question. Also, what are your girth goals. Gaining girth has a greater impact on overall volume. I really believe that my .75" overall girth gain has had a much bigger impact on my wife's perception of my size than my 1.25" length gain.
                    (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
                    (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
                    Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
                    Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Thanks for all the comments so far! I really appreciate all of your honesty and advice!

Originally posted by Rybina View Post
                      I suppose it's more of an ego thing. I'm at the low end of average and it's probably my main insecurity. I've always been a very competitive person, especially when it comes to my appearance and body image. I guess I just like knowing I have a physical advantage and this is really the only area where I often don't. I wouldn't NEED 3 inches, but that's the size where I feel as though I would be confident and no longer worry about it. I tend to be over anxious and suffer from slight OCD, so I worry about things like this quite often and my confidence suffers.

I guess I'll just spend awhile reading up on the best methods and then I'll take it slow. You guys are probably right about starting off with a smaller goal and taking it from there.

Comment

Originally posted by This is my username View Post

I guess I'll just spend awhile reading up on the best methods and then I'll take it slow. You guys are probably right about starting off with a smaller goal and taking it from there.
                        That's the best thing you can do. Good luck & stay safe
                        The Newt's Progress

Comment

Originally posted by This is my username View Post
                          Thanks for all the comments so far! I really appreciate all of your honesty and advice!

I suppose it's more of an ego thing. I'm at the low end of average and it's probably my main insecurity. I've always been a very competitive person, especially when it comes to my appearance and body image. I guess I just like knowing I have a physical advantage and this is really the only area where I often don't. I wouldn't NEED 3 inches, but that's the size where I feel as though I would be confident and no longer worry about it. I tend to be over anxious and suffer from slight OCD, so I worry about things like this quite often and my confidence suffers.

Good luck on your journey This is my username...

But I don't think this has anything to do with luck, so be consistent with your workouts and be safe!

Comment

Originally posted by TastyFelloW View Post
                            Good luck on your journey This is my username...

But I don't think this has anything to do with luck, so be consistent with your workouts and be safe!
                            Ha ha, true. It's hard work that pays off, although some may be lucky in their genetics that they respond better, possibly.
                            The Newt's Progress

Comment

I guess you could accomplish it, but like the rest here, it will take many many years... Prepair yourself for
                              at least 5-7years of crazy hard work! May the luck be with you, you need it. And most importantly dont stress this and be safe!!
                              Otherwise you might regret even thinking about PE.
                              BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                              EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Working...
                              X