masturbation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• masturbation

Does masturbation surpress your gains need to know.

There's several different opinions on this but nobody really knows for sure.

There are some points worth mentioning though. Masturbation will contribute to fatigue, and can cause some turtling afterwards. So it's not a good idea not to masturbate before your PE workout.
    Start: March 3, 2014 : BPEL=182mm, EG=146mm.
    Current: October 4, 2014 : BPEL=204mm, EG=150mm.

Comment

It also depletes the blood engorgement and adds to fatigue afterwards. That's why edging is often recommended instead. But caution is also advised in that, and considered to be exercise adding to the total "workload".
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by justwanttobeBIG View Post
        Does masturbation surpress your gains need to know.
        I think it's better to edge as many (myself included) believe it helps gains, but I don't believe overdoing it will help you gain, a couple of times a week should be sufficient.
        "Those who know others have knowledge,
        those who know themselves have insight.
        Those who master others have force,
        those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Idk if its me but it feels like it thanks guys!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rybina View Post
            There's several different opinions on this but nobody really knows for sure.

There are some points worth mentioning though. Masturbation will contribute to fatigue, and can cause some turtling afterwards. So it's not a good idea not to masturbate before your PE workout.
            I think besides this you have to weigh in what type of PE your doing. If a person is performing manual PE exercises then masturbation can be more harmful prior to your workouts but if your using extender or hanging for example I do not think the turtling afterwards will do you that much harm.

Masturbation in moderation will not do you harm.
            Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
            Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
            The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Working...
            X