• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jungler19
    replied
    Originally posted by apjelq View Post
    Still doing it ?
    Yup, and works like a charm. Started to see some girth gains from this.

Leave a comment:

• apjelq
    replied
    Originally posted by Jungler19 View Post
    Here's the feedback that i promised..

Very effective for me as i tried this techinque for the first time, you can really feel the squeeze and pressure going up the glans, very intense.. this might be very useful for whoever has ED and for those who are hard girth gainers -like me-

This exercise Got me horny As hell after awhile
    Still doing it ?

Leave a comment:

• popol5169
    replied
    Originally posted by Jungler19 View Post

Very effective for me as i tried this techinque for the first time, you can really feel the squeeze and pressure going up the glans, very intense.. this might be very useful for whoever has ED and for those who are hard girth gainers -like me-

Awesome, keep us updated, and be wary of injuries and overtraining, as you noticed, it is intense !

Leave a comment:

• thenewdude
    replied
    You can also take a thick rubber band just tight enough not to cut off circulation at the base, then hold it with one hand while jelging with the other, then switch. It is pretty much the same process. The key is retaining some pressure constantly.

Leave a comment:

• Jungler19
    replied

Leave a comment:

• popol5169
    replied
    Cool! Yes that's how you do it, play with this idea to see what feels best for you. As thenewdude said far less blood escapes, so if you do it early enough you should be able to jelq for much longer.
    There are many different ways to use the idea, keep the first hand at midshaft for a little while as you jelq with your second hand. They don't have to move at the same time, I believe it's best if there is always enough space between both grips. Find what works best for you, and stay safe!

@thenewdude I'm not really sure I understood what you meant? I have no doubt other members have done it before, and I have also no doubt many didn't .
    Last edited by popol5169; 12-24-2014, 05:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jungler19
    replied
    Cool! Now i know what to do whenever my erection level subsides, which happens to me after awhile, so i can get blood pumping back in the penis..

So if i understand correctly, i jelq normally and when i get to the midshaft with the first hand, i add the second jelqing hand just below my first hand and they should slide toghether towards the glans, right?

I'll give you some feedback aswell and see how it works for me

Leave a comment:

• thenewdude
    replied
    Really, choosen? There is no real jelg technique tried under the sun just like the diamond-jelg which is just a name I gave to a modified v-jelg using both hands instead of one. I am pretty sure others do v-jelg the same and even tweak positions to target the CC more effectively long before me.

Leave a comment:

• popol5169
    replied
    Wholly? That would be if you overdid them. (pssst there's a pun)

Leave a comment:

• closed224
    replied
    So if I understand, if I only did jelqs this way it would be wholly Jeezes? Right?

Leave a comment:

• Anchorage3
    replied
    lol Jeezes- that's hilarious!

Leave a comment:

• watersnake
    replied
    Christ may have jelqed, but the pope, idk about that.

Leave a comment:

• popol5169
    replied
    Pope's jelq. The name has been chosen . There is no going back.

Leave a comment:

• watersnake
    replied
    Like a double handed ok grip wet jelq?? We could call it the geezer jelq. I might try it tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• popol5169
    replied
    It does add a lot of intensity! A different way to play with this is to keep the first hand midshaft with an ok grip and jelq with the free hand toward the first grip. Then get both moving at the same or repeat the process on the second half of the shaft.
    Not for newbies! (and there I'm not challenging newbies to do it )
    Erection level shouldn't be too high or the expansion will be minimal and the risk of injuries more important.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X