Buffalo Bill stretches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffalo Bill stretches?

Question about a strange thing I've been doing that I would like to ask you guys about. I have only done this on 2 different occasions but it definitely feels like it stretches something...I'm just not sure what. Either this stretch feeling is the 'inner penis', skin or both. Basically I'm laying on my back or side if I want to watch TV and doing the Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs penis/ball tuck. Trying to straighten out my legs or push my hips forward (I'm starting in a fetal-type position) really puts a stretch on me. Certain ways I tuck will feel more like a skin stretch but if I do it just right I can feel it basically at the base of my penis. So far I haven't went past the 30 minute mark with this but it 'seems' to cause a better flaccid hang afterwards. I'm wondering if this technique has been used by anybody and if it will actually do anything or if I'm just wasting time on nothing.
    lawlstorm
    Last edited by lawlstorm; 10-19-2014, 09:54 AM.
    Stimulate don't annihilate!

Look At the link in my sig called BigO LAS. Your doing that lying down and its a he'll of a stretch.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Ah great. I figured that general concept had been done under a different name but I just didn't know how to describe it other than the buffalo bill dance lol Thanks, I'll go read that in depth

Comment

BigO not sure if you'll see this again but based on what you talked about in that thread I'll give this a serious shot. Since I would be considered fairly new (never done hanging) I'll be interested to see what results I get from this technique as my only major length exercise. I'll continue doing my easier version at the start and move on to yours once I need more intensity. Going to aim for twice a day every other day but I'll have to see how the fatigue goes.

Comment

I like your name for the exercise better than mine. I think you will see something from it but if you have extra time it might be worth it to do some basic stretching along with it.
          Last edited by BigO; 10-20-2014, 09:14 PM.

Comment

I tried this, as you put it, Buffalo bill stretch with cock and balls between the legs.

To be honest, yes there was a good stretching sensation in the fat pad area but it hurt my balls a bit to much.

So for me its a bit too uncomfortable...... unfortunately, because that felt like a strong stretch

Sore balls is no fun.

T_E
            Starting size: NBPEL: 6.5"
            BPEL: 7"
            EG: 6"
            Goal: NBPEL: 7" / 7.5"
            BPEL: 7.5" / 8"
            EG: 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by _The_Engineer_ View Post
              I tried this, as you put it, Buffalo bill stretch with cock and balls between the legs.

To be honest, yes there was a good stretching sensation in the fat pad area but it hurt my balls a bit to much.

So for me its a bit too uncomfortable...... unfortunately, because that felt like a strong stretch

Sore balls is no fun.

T_E
              Look up LAS or fowfers and read more about it. You're not suppose to pull your testes back too.

Comment

Originally posted by namsokiek View Post
                Look up LAS or fowfers and read more about it. You're not suppose to pull your testes back too.
                Thanks mate, I'll do that.

To be honest I just tried what was in the movie lol....

Without the arms above the head and the yapping dog...

thought yeah, good stretch but sore balls. Mine are very sensitive all the time. Left one especially.
                Probably need to go to doc's.

I'll check out LAS and Fowfers.

Thanks again. T_E
                Starting size: NBPEL: 6.5"
                BPEL: 7"
                EG: 6"
                Goal: NBPEL: 7" / 7.5"
                BPEL: 7.5" / 8"
                EG: 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by _The_Engineer_ View Post
                  Sore balls is no fun.

T_E
                  Ya unfortunately I'm running into that problem. I have to be at 100% maximum sag before the true 'buffalo bill' stretch works for me without pain. I actually prefer doing the buffalo bill because strangely enough while doing it I feel...umm...horny? lol Odd I know but I found that strange considering no other variation or PE exercise has that effect on me. I have fairly terrible libido so I'm not going to give up on this variation just yet especially if the aroused side effect continues.

Comment

The "Buffalo Bill" stretch- I had to think on that for a second, but when I finally got it I couldn't help but laugh That is a great name for that stretch!
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Lets just hope his gals name is not Clarice.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                        Lets just hope his gals name is not Clarice.

Some music to train this stretch by: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

it puts the lotion on the wiener...
                          BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                          MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                          CI:1.5 -2.5
                          Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                          275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                          6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Working...
                          X