Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High intensity Dry V-jelqs for bigger flaccid and explosive girth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High intensity Dry V-jelqs for bigger flaccid and explosive girth.

m8.jpg

After having an explosive first 2 months and at this point adding nearly 40% of penile mass to what was an already upper average size penis I realized that most of my gains have come from the V-jelq. I recently tried several different exercises including various squeeze holds, clamping, ULis, Tunica tugs, and really plateaued. The last 2 days I went back to super high intensity V-jelqs and my super puffy penis has returned! There is a gentle swollenness and mild tenderness that I know has malformed the penis.

I did some anatomy investigating, and have decided there are a few important reasons why even beginners can go high intensity on the V-jelqs (I am a beginner too). One prerequisite for high intensity dry v jelqing is you need a significant amount of free moving skin. Most likely you will either need an intact penis, or you will need a looser circumcision cut, or like me in the process of doing foreskin restoration. The will allow you to choose a section of the skin that has the least amount of veins. This skin tube will move freely over the shaft during the entire motion and your tunica (penis meat) will glide under the skin section. Below are the reasons why I feel this technique will make you significantly more plump even during flaccid period, the same look that has my wife's eyes widening a little bit when I walk about in the nude.(going from 4x4 to 5x5 flaccid). Here is why it is effective.

1. V-jelqing misses all of the major nerve bundles and blood supplies on the dorsal side (top side) of the penis. This means that even if you V-jelq as hard as you can possibly grip any damage that could occur is very very minimal (very small bruising) compared to the high intensity ok grip jelq which I feel has the potential to cause serious damage including thrombosed veins . The blood flows on the side of the penis are significantly less, and nerve bundles are much less concentrated..

2. V-jelqing focuses specifically specifically on the corpa cavernosa. While it is true that Corpus Spongiosum (urethra tube) can be malformed and can grow also, it is clear that it is about 10% of the mass compared to 90% of the Corpa c. Also the Corpus S. does not get nearly as hard or as useful or provide much usefulness other than making a nice ridge. It is mostly visual rather than functional and you can certainly work it with other exercises, but I feel it will make little impact to your growth. With high intensity dry V-jelqing you put so much pressure on the corpa c. whil avoiding almost all veins, and you can put some serious pressure on these tissues, they can take literally as much as you can dish out on them. The intensity has clearly malformed my corpa.

3. Because dry high intensity V-jelqing is much safer it can be done at higher erection levels off the bat. V-jelqing past 80% erection is hard, but I find I can still do it by using my second hand to support the first and really turning my hands into a vice. This is a manly exercise. I have a stronger than average grip, and sometimes my arms literally tremble as I complete a slow 5 second rep.

There isn't really much more to write. I have some pictures posted to my profile that show side by sides of my flaccid and hard states from about 3 weeks ago. I have even had some growth since then. Progress tapered off, but when I started this exercise it has been picking back up again. If you are looking strictly looking for length and are already a girthy mother****er. I don't recommend my strategy. I am focused on girth gains, and I feel 7.25 bpel will come for me as a result of a super thick dick. The penis has a hard time only growing outwards. I find great girth gains force the penis to adapt in length as well. I don't want a big noodle I want a leaning tower of pisa.

I have gone from about 6.25 bpel to about 6.7 bpel, and from 4.95ish to about 5.6 in girth on the latest measurements after getting back on the HI dry V-jelq routine. After warm up, 15 with each hand is typically enough to completely fatigue your hands, and leave your penis feeling a tad bit abused. I usually finish up a session with a variety of lower intensity jelqing and mild edging to keep blood flow in for a bit. If you aren't experience a slightly inflamed plump flaccid for the next 24 hours then it isn't working the way it works for me.

If you have any questions on my methods feel free to shoot them at me. Good look and happy PE-ing
    9th Aug 2014: BPEL 6.25 MEG 4.9 Volume: 11.94
    7th Oct 2014: BPEL 6.50 MEG 5.45 Volume: 15.37 29% gain
    9th Feb 2015: BPEL 6.9 MEG 5.75 Volume: 18.12
    52% gain

My albums
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...20-albums.html

Ye I have, what's your method?

You make good points on safety, although you can cause bad dame with v jelqs (veins on the sides for example).
    Why dry? I never thought it would change anything apart from being more uncomfortable and irritating for the skin.
    I like v jelqs but as you grow up in terms of girth (width mainly), they become a real pain in the arse.
    Rbi99 came up with UV jelqs, a good idea yet it never suited me.
    In my opinion they would work better combined with squeezes.

By the way how many times did you say dry v jelqing, are you trying to sell us some dry v jelqing? Did I say dry v-jelqing? Come on everyone "dry v jel -king ", you in the back row there, I didn't here , repeat after me, DRY V JELQING.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Good point once I hit 6 inch in girth I assume they will become very hard to do. I may invent a tool for better leverage for the same exercise at that time. Why do it dry?. If you have ample skin you will notice the the vein matrix mostly returns blood through the skin while the arteries primarily pump the blood into the corpa. If you are intact or have natural skin you can position the v jelq on a part of the skin that has virtually no veins. Since the v jelq at a dry state will stay strictly on that veinless area you further mininize risk by allowing the skin to bunch up but not constrict any veins. You are basically bypassing the vein system to focus specifically on driving pressure to the arteries. Clamping works yes but you have to back up the entire system. Basically clamping requires you back up the blood return system first before you ever put pressure on the artery system. I carefully select my hand placement to avoid veins entirely. I get many more bruises from higher intensity overhand jelqs and I dont see near the rapid expansion or benefits to flaccid state. So doing this dry as long as you have an ample skin tube seems to allow for more safety as hand placement never changes. You simply allow the skin to stay in the grip while you release pressure and move the skin gently down the shaft for the next stroke. I forgot to mention I kegel on each rep. That is kind of essential. Maybe I'll edit the original post.
      52% gain

My albums

Comment

Again this has been a snake charmer for me. I find exercises are sometimes very hard to replicate. For me and my penis this has become a way to be ridiculously intense with virtually no damage. Everyones vein structure is different. I have 2 large veins that wrap each side which I completely avoid. Most of my vein structure besides the dorsal veing which I avoid via this exercise are on the bottom side of my cock. This method gives me only 2 veins to avoid. I avoid the dorsal veins and more importantly the nerv3 bundles on top and the extensive vein network on the bottom.
        52% gain

My albums

Comment

I have three big veins, the dorsal one, and one each rim/side, when I do a v jelq the ones on the sides are worked .
          I'll think about it when I resume PE (one day .........).
          Remember in PE , what works for you won't work for the majority (people need different intensity, schedule, exercise etc..).
          When I wrote about squeezes, I didn't mean clamping , but Big Al's squeezes, Uli's, Horse squeezes etc.. When I start mixing them with jelqing, jelqing feel wonderful!
          Good thread though, it has been ages since anyone posted anything positive about v jelqs.
          Be careful with fluid build up..

Off to the real world.

Comment

Thanks. I think you are right. I think I mentioned the same in my last post. I really have no idea how well it will work for everyone else, but it felt like it was worth a share since I can tell how responsive my unit becomes and how workes it feels post exercise. Everyone's penis is different. Some tenderness (not pain) has been the indicator for me in terms of effectiveness
            52% gain

My albums

Comment

Sounds good, I'll maybe ease my way into trying this soon as jelqing has made my shaft a bit numb.
              Original start - 15th May '13 - July (stopped)
              Restarted - November 3rd '13

Stats -

May 2013 - BPEL 6.3"
              January 2014- BPEL 6.7" NBPEL 6.1 MEG 4.75
              April 2014 - BPEL 6.9 NBPEL 6.3 MEG 4.75
              May 2014 - BPEL 18.1cm (7.1")
              October 2014 - NBPEL 6.5" (16.6cm)

Comment

Originally posted by chemicalagent420 View Post
                Some tenderness (not pain) has been the indicator for me in terms of effectiveness
                By tenderness do you mean soreness?

Off to the real world.

Comment

yes just a feeling of being worked. No pain or anything. Similar to getting a nice pump at the gym
                  52% gain

My albums

Comment

I remember this wonderful feeling of mild soreness, I agree that if you manage to get it, and combine it with proper rest it will lead to gains.
                    Yet I don't think it is necessary, some need less.

Off to the real world.

Comment

d
                      minchamincha
                      Last edited by minchamincha; 04-27-2015, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by minchamincha View Post
                        Interesting read. I think my problem with turtling has resulted from the nerve bundle along the top side of my shaft like you are saying. And when I try V-jelqs, I've been doing them with the same amount of pressure as my O jelqs, which gives me almost no expansion, so I havent V-jelqed really. I think you may have a particularly resilient penis though, which gives you the opportunity to use a tighter grip on most exercises than most from what I've read in your posts.

I agree it seems I am lucky. I can do pe all day for the most part
                        52% gain

My albums

Comment

Yeah i need to try this, I'm hurting for girth with 4.7 mseg and 5.3 beg I feel so thin. I'm currently on big als jelq free but I'm getting no results

Comment

Do you use any lubricant for this motion? I have only did standard v jelqs

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                              X