In need of serious advice after 6 months of PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In need of serious advice after 6 months of PE

I started PE seriously in the beginning of June, with the 6th month coming in and having no gains what so ever. I need your advice.

My routine was as follows:
    15 Minute Warm Up
    30 Second Flaccid Bend on each side of the penis( Started this during 4th month)
    Directional Stretches W/ Kegals
    10 Rotating Stretches Clockwise, and then Counter Clockwise after each directional Stretch
    30 Minutes of Jelqing at 4-5 seconds per stroke

Im completely dumbfounded that at 6 months i still havent gained. I was always telling myself the gains would come eventually but at 6 months and not even a centimeter means something is wrong.

What do you think i should do?

Forgot to add, I had 3 day on- 1 day off cycle
    inebriated
    Last edited by inebriated; 12-09-2009, 12:40 PM.

To me (and bear in mind I haven't been doing PE for very long and only know some of the basics) it sounds like over training. I'm sure one of the more advanced guys on this forum will be along shortly to put me right and tell you what to do though.

Comment

what kind of force are you using on your stretches and how tight is your grip when you jelq? Have you been doing this routine constantly for 6 months other than the flaccid bends? Maybe you need a change.

We could shake up your routine and some more advanced exercises because after 6 months your penis should be conditioned now.

Il post my routines in a sec which you could try?
      26/04/09

BPEL 6"
      EG (mid) 4.75"
      EG (base) 5"

17/12/09

BPEL 7"
      EG ( mid) 5"
      EG (base) 5.5"

1st goal 7"x 5.25" DONE
      2nd goal 7.5" x 5.75"

For Pics see: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ics-gains.html

Comment

What are your thoughts on doing this routine for 2-3 months? It worked for me both length and girth wise.

GIRTH

10 min rice sock
        300 medium paced jelqs 40-60% erection
        50 slow paced v jelqs 40-50% erection
        1 & 2 finger O bends for 25 secs left, right, up, down
        2 horse squeezes 1min each
        3 & 4 finger O bends (as above)
        2 horse squeezes 1min each
        100 jelqs medium paced
        Testicle massage and light stretching to warm down

LENGTH

10 mins rice sock
        45 sec basic stretch in nine directions followed by 15 sec tunica tug in nine directions
        15 rotor stretches each way
        2 x 40 JAI stretches
        4 sets of internal stretches 20 secs each
        4 sets of penis and inner lig stretch 20 secs
        Testicle massage
        26/04/09

BPEL 6"
        EG (mid) 4.75"
        EG (base) 5"

17/12/09

BPEL 7"
        EG ( mid) 5"
        EG (base) 5.5"

1st goal 7"x 5.25" DONE
        2nd goal 7.5" x 5.75"

Comment

dude that is pretty intense, you might want to work up to that amount...
          6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
          10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
          12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
          6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Originally posted by mrcarrick View Post
            what kind of force are you using on your stretches and how tight is your grip when you jelq? Have you been doing this routine constantly for 6 months other than the flaccid bends? Maybe you need a change.

We could shake up your routine and some more advanced exercises because after 6 months your penis should be conditioned now.

Il post my routines in a sec which you could try?
            I used medium force when erection was around 50% and lighter force when around 75% for jelqing. when it came to stretches i just pulled hard.

Comment

I'm like you, in the gym if I feel my legs aren't growing I up the workload rather than back off. Your plan for two to three months sound clear, concise and well thought out. However it does sound pretty intense, perhaps a 2 on 1 off, or perhaps even a 1 on 1 off, to allow recovery and growth. What are your p. i.'s...any excessive soreness, how about evening morning erections? As long as there are no signs of overtraining, then amp it up cautiously.
              Do you expect me to talk?.... No Mr. Bond I expect you to die....Goldfinger

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                I'm like you, in the gym if I feel my legs aren't growing I up the workload rather than back off. Your plan for two to three months sound clear, concise and well thought out. However it does sound pretty intense, perhaps a 2 on 1 off, or perhaps even a 1 on 1 off, to allow recovery and growth. What are your p. i.'s...any excessive soreness, how about evening morning erections? As long as there are no signs of overtraining, then amp it up cautiously.
                No soreness, no turtling, Most Days I'll have strong morning wood, My erections are rock hard, I did notice my veins have become more pronounced.

Comment

Originally posted by pe_ZEN View Post
                  dude that is pretty intense, you might want to work up to that amount...
                  bare in mind that these routines however are 1 on 1 off and alternating between routines every other exercise day. should have mentioned that
                  26/04/09

BPEL 6"
                  EG (mid) 4.75"
                  EG (base) 5"

17/12/09

BPEL 7"
                  EG ( mid) 5"
                  EG (base) 5.5"

1st goal 7"x 5.25" DONE
                  2nd goal 7.5" x 5.75"

Comment

I would also like to say that it seems strange that there is NO gain WHATSOEVER. Are you SURE??? Six months? Wow, that's a big investment, and I would say that you might want to check closer to make sure your measurements are precise.

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                      I would also like to say that it seems strange that there is NO gain WHATSOEVER. Are you SURE??? Six months? Wow, that's a big investment, and I would say that you might want to check closer to make sure your measurements are precise.
                      Yea 100%, i kept an excel spreadsheet and recorded size every month on the same date. I wish i had gained something.

Comment

You might want to try some one to two hour edging sessions. They have worked wonders for me. Regarding jelqing, I would not jelq at more than 30 % to 50 % erect. Don't forget about the kegels either.

Comment

There is also a jelq/stretch combo that I particularly like. At the end of your 3 to 5 second jelq stroke, grab the end of your penis, and pull hard straight out and then down for another one to two seconds. Just be careful not to injure the sensitive area behind the glans. You can even use some foreskin to protect that area as you pull your penis out and then down--hard.

Comment

Originally posted by 7"Steve
                            Or maybe just take a 2 week break first, but carry on kegelling 200-300 times per day, and get your stretches in daily, find your LOT and tug in those directions. sort out a stretching routine for a couple of weeks. Me personally if hadn't seen gains within 1.5 months i would have switched up my routine. You should keep a daily log aswell.
                            I've read a break has worked for some people and when they start back up again they see quick gains...........
                            but i'm not One for giving advice on routines after my track record lol
                            Are you taking any supplements ?
                            Been Taking Sports Multivitamin
                            Bilberry
                            Cayenne Pepper
                            Gingko Biloba
                            And just recently started taking MACA like 3 days ago.

Comment

Im planning on taking a break, how long should i take the break for? and what routine should i do when i return to PE?

Comment

Working...
                              X