Rest Days vs. No Rest : Inner Penis Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest Days vs. No Rest : Inner Penis Theory

In terms of manual stretching and hanging I typically read about two different theories.

1. Inner Penis Theory : Believes that the penis doesn't actually grow. That your potential for gains is determined by how much inner penis you have inside you. Then it is just a matter of stretching the ligaments lax enough in order to pull out your inner penis.

2. Penis Cell Division Theory: Believes that the penis can actually have cell division and grow new penis tissue.

If you believe theory number 1 ( Inner Penis Theory ) it would make sense for NO OFF DAYS. Your only limiting factor is your ligaments. The faster you stretch them out the better.

If you believe in theory 2 ( Penis Cell Division ) then it would make sense to take rest days so that the penis can repair itself and grow larger .

So what do you guys think is the best way to go about manual stretching or hanging ?

Do you think rest days are important or not needed ?

** This does not apply to girth***

Also, I am not a guru, I am just trying to get some more information on strategy since I am going for length at the moment.

Those aren't the only options, what really is happening is plastic deformation of connective tisssus. Both 1 and 2 are incorporated into this theory. Collagen can "grow" more cells when under the right conditions, also smooth muscle has been shown to divide and replaced damage tissues. Etc.

if I had to guess, this is what really is happening and explains all PE gains. Even ligament stretching is just the plastic deformation of connective tissues. The tunica is connective tissue, etc.
    Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
    Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
    Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Can I ask where you got the inner penis theory about it not growing? Even if true, off days are still a good idea, it's good to stretch ligaments, but if you overdo it you can tear them, I think off days should still be done in my opinion.

I believe you can get gains from your ligs and your tunica, I believe also the principle of extenders is to isolate the ligs to only apply force to the tunica in an attempt to encourage cell division.
      burtybasset
      Retired Moderator
      Member of the Month May 2014
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by burtybasset; 11-02-2014, 08:22 PM.
      "Those who know others have knowledge,
      those who know themselves have insight.
      Those who master others have force,
      those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Well if you gain girth it is not all about ligs is it?
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Hmm, it is a contentious issue to say the least. Most hangers advocate no rest days at all because of the strengthening of the penis instead of plastic deformation. The same theory should apply to extending that does hanging, i.e. no rest days. In my opinion, you may be able to stretch your penis farther with constant tension without rest days, but you still need to be able to inflate the penis so to speak.

If you elongate the tunica far past your ability to get it erect, the BPEL gains will not show. Hanging or extending everyday wrecks my EQ, so rest days are vital for me in order to recover and give my penis a rest and to bounce back from overuse. At the moment I am going all out with the hanging, I have done weeks without a rest day and weeks with a rest day. Without rest days really hits my EQ bad though.
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I've never had any planned rest days and I've done well. I like to keep extended as much as possible. All the extenders recommend several hours a day everyday for best results. I think rest is overrated anyway. People always use the comparison to lifting weights that you need rest days to grow. You really don't and I'll give you some examples. Look at a elite cyclists legs. They are working day in and day out for many hours and they are huge and muscular. Look at a pro tennis players dominate arm. I've noticed it's damn near twice the size of their other arm and lean and muscular. They are using it for thousands of repetitions every single day to reach that level. Look at guys in prison. They have crap diet and still gain more muscle than most people. They do the same shit everyday bench, curls, pull up everyday. I believe time under tension is what produces gains in muscle or in penis. I would for sure never take more than a day off a week, but that's just me. I'll do some days lighter than others but I want to be doing at least something at all times. Even if it's just healing extended with very light tension
            Started 6bpel 4.75beg

last measure 7.5bpel 5.5beg

goal 9x7

length is for show girth is for OOOOOH

Comment

I used to hang heavy ever day but have changed to lighter weights with longer time under tension with a day off after every 4 or 5 days.

Have not measured lately but the PI's have been much better and the flaccid hang looks improved much like when I experienced newbies gains.

I think it's an individual thing. You must go through trials and errors to find what suits you best.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I agree with BigO

Lots of individuality seem to be involved. Beyond that, there are way more theories out there than the two you pointed out. These cover everything from cellular division, connective tissues, increase of cellular volume, smooth muscle tissue, loss of elasticity of tissues etc.

I wouldn't think too much of it. Theories are fun and all, but in the end just find what works best for you and stick with it.
                2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                  I used to hang heavy ever day but have changed to lighter weights with longer time under tension with a day off after every 4 or 5 days.

Have not measured lately but the PI's have been much better and the flaccid hang looks improved much like when I experienced newbies gains.

I think it's an individual thing. You must go through trials and errors to find what suits you best.
                  Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
                  I agree with BigO

Lots of individuality seem to be involved. Beyond that, there are way more theories out there than the two you pointed out. These cover everything from cellular division, connective tissues, increase of cellular volume, smooth muscle tissue, loss of elasticity of tissues etc.

I wouldn't think too much of it. Theories are fun and all, but in the end just find what works best for you and stick with it.
                  I agree with both these posts because they relate to my experience directly. I only take days off from hanging when my PIs indicate that I must. For example, if my EQ decreases or excessive turtling are when I take days off. If EQ stays bad for too long, switch to a girth routine.

Everyone's body is different whether it is because of genetics, medicine, or environmental factors. People have to experiment to find what works best for their individual goals.
                  PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

This is a great thread.
                    I was taking rest days for months.
                    The last few weeks I do pe every day of the week...pumping, squeeze and stretches and I've noticed more hang and a heavier feeling dick with zero rest days. My pi's are good too.

For me lately no rest days has been best.

I believe DLD preached zero rest days as well

Comment

Unless you understand the parts of the penis, meaning the suspensory ligament, the tunica, and the chambers, these theories are useless.

Do people honestly believe you are pulling the inner penis out of your body? That is not what's happening, the inner penis is anchored very securely within the pelvis. If you were to pull it out of place in a permanent fashion, you have done great damage to your penis. Loosening the ligs is not done in order to pull the inner penis out of place.

I think girth requires pushing your erect limits and taking rest to allow yourself to be able to reach those limits easily. Length takes constant dedication to make sure your penis is staying loose and stretchy and keeping it in that stretched state as often as possible without getting overly fatigued and you shouldn't be getting sore at all.
                      GoingForGold
                      Last edited by GoingForGold; 11-09-2014, 01:09 PM.
                      BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                      MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                      CI:1.5 -2.5
                      Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                      275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                      6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Working...
                      X